Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my drugs

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
had a 7:00am-5:15pm shift today shit was fucked

but am finally at my buddys house and we will party a bit

here's the stuff for tonight

Image 2024 06 12 203525769

from left to right

-2grams of mephodrone

-abt 0,3grams of cocaine (i dony really like cocaine that much anymore but oh well)

-3x 260mg xtc pills

I want hard drugs maybe I should move to hongcouver.

pop a xan in japan

View attachment 1178802

from left to right

-2grams of mephodrone

-abt 0,3grams of cocaine (i dony really like cocaine that much anymore but oh well)

-3x 260mg xtc pills
bruh seriously lol. Don't do that shit.

Try not to OD

what do i have to lose at this point, might as well enjoy life a bit
go for test boosting supplements it will not just improve your mood but also you will build more muscle and be more motivated in life overall.

the Mollz cravings coming back , btw u should rather get a gram of pure mdma than pills , its better and safer and a better high too

go for test boosting supplements it will not just improve your mood but also you will build more muscle and be more motivated in life overall.
dont bluepil me like that brate

i will start test e + turinabol cycle next year

the Mollz cravings coming back , btw u should rather get a gram of pure mdma than pills , its better and safer and a better high too
pure mdma makes me really weird, not good for social settings

based as fuck

imagine being anti drugs as an incel jfl and denying yourself the only attainable pleasure

dont bluepil me like that brate

i will start test e + turinabol cycle next year
bro when it comes to test boosting you don't really need steroids immediately , go for tonkgat ali , zinc picolinate , magnesium , vitamin d for start and you ll see.

Enjoy as much as you can brocel- I have to wait a long time before I can smoke again. :fuk:

bro when it comes to test boosting you don't really need steroids immediately , go for tonkgat ali , zinc picolinate , magnesium , vitamin d for start and you ll see.
im currently on fishoil caps, magnesium, creatine and ashwaganda

good stuff

Oh really? Im talking abt taking it orally btw
i was talking about stuffing it up my ass (joking ofc)

idk it makes me go super bonkers but not wanting to talk and stuff

Drugmaxxing
Based

dont fuck your buddy on accident you fag

View attachment 1178802

from left to right

-2grams of mephodrone

-3x 260mg xtc pills
Why is there no weed there? Thats like the king of binge watching drugs.

Based!
:feelzez: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelzez:
Have fun and be careful nigger!

At first glance i thought those were speed paste and meth lmao.
I did coke only once and it didn't do anything for me due to my Aspergers/ADHD (It was legit stuff from trusted people) and i did MDMA/XTC couple times. Never bothered to do mephedrone - they say it's apparently one of the most euphoric shit out there.

I dont have much experience with the substances you've shown, but if anyone were to ask me about speed/meth that would be a different question LMAO.

Never bothered to do mephedrone - they say it's apparently one of the most euphoric shit out there.
bro its so good, one of my fav drugs these days

dont fuck your buddy on accident you fag
You were thinking about fucking his buddy Mr Edgelord? You gay?

You got 7 rows of BBCpostings to prove you love dick.

@opioidcel rate

what do i have to lose at this point, might as well enjoy life a bit
Agreed. I have many unhealthy and dangerous copes, and you gotta squeeze whatever enjoyment you can outta this life. I personally eat lots of junk food as my drug along with lots of vidya and fapping. My main drug is adrenaline. I like driving fast and hearing engines revving.

Mogs me, im too non NT for dealers and too low IQ for darkweb

used it way too much, the magic is totally gone
i have heard coke high only lasts like 30 mins, and is nowhere close to as powerful as other stimulants, not to mention being expensive as shit. i dont understand why its so sought after.
i have only used it once and it pretty much did nothing, but i was very drunk which would have blunted the effects

Based!
:feelzez: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelzez:
Have fun and be careful nigger!

At first glance i thought those were speed paste and meth lmao.
I did coke only once and it didn't do anything for me due to my Aspergers/ADHD (It was legit stuff from trusted people) and i did MDMA/XTC couple times. Never bothered to do mephedrone - they say it's apparently one of the most euphoric shit out there.

I dont have much experience with the substances you've shown, but if anyone were to ask me about speed/meth that would be a different question LMAO.
coke probably feel like a small cup of coffee if youre used to meth lol

Schrödinger's autism?

mogs me for having the connections for hard drugs