Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my delicious meal

Ramen noodle mogs me

Nice meal
200 2

it's 65kcal per 100g and this whole bowl is 60g. Basically 0 calories and it'll keep me full for a while. Tastes okay tbh. Good food for leanmaxxing.
Wouldn't be for me then. I'm a skinny guy and need to eat 4,000 calories a day to maintain my weight

Wouldn't be for me then. I'm a skinny guy and need to eat 4,000 calories a day to maintain my weight
Lucky tbh. I'm actually trying to bulk up now. But i'm not going to stuff my face with everything like I did last time because I had to waste months leanmaxxing. I have to be smart about it this time. I'm around 76kg and I want to get to 100kg in the next 2 years.

Looks like shit tbh

Lucky tbh. I'm actually trying to bulk up now. But i'm not going to stuff my face with everything like I did last time because I had to waste months leanmaxxing. I have to be smart about it this time. I'm around 76kg and I want to get to 100kg in the next 2 years.
I'm currently 155 pounds lean. I never get fat. I've been skinny my whole life and always got bullied because of it. I was 135 pounds 2 years ago and gained 20 pounds of muscle so far. 155 pounds is the maximum my genetic potential allows though. I can't gain past this naturally. I envy the guys who can get big without eating insane amounts of food.

Looks like shit tbh
big cope

I'm currently 155 pounds lean. I never get fat. I've been skinny my whole life and always got bullied because of it. I was 135 pounds 2 years ago and gained 20 pounds of muscle so far. 155 pounds is the maximum my genetic potential allows though. I can't gain past this naturally. I envy the guys who can get big without eating insane amounts of food.
what's your height? And lifts?

what's your height? And lifts?
Height is 6'0". Bench is only 135 pounds. I cannot get stronger than that as I have long lanky limbs and narrow clavicles. Deadlift was 225 pounds, but my hips couldn't handle and and my labrum tore, plus I got hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it, so my left hip is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion again. Also, my technique was perfect. I just have a hip condition called acetabular retroversion that predisposed me to labral tears and hip impingement. I can do 10 pull ups in a row though, and 30 push ups. No point in pushing for max strength as I don't wanna get injured again

Planning on starting a cycle?

Height is 6'0". Bench is only 135 pounds. I cannot get stronger than that as I have long lanky limbs and narrow clavicles. Deadlift was 225 pounds, but my hips couldn't handle and and my labrum tore, plus I got hip impingement. Surgery failed to fix it, so my left hip is never gonna move past 95 degrees flexion again. Also, my technique was perfect. I just have a hip condition called acetabular retroversion that predisposed me to labral tears and hip impingement. I can do 10 pull ups in a row though, and 30 push ups. No point in pushing for max strength as I don't wanna get injured again
Same height. Well, good for you tbh. At least you got stronger.
How long have you been gymcelling?

Luckily for me I can put on weight pretty easily, but last time I was retarded and went from 76kg to 87kg in like 3 months and had to lean out again. Now i'm 176lbs.

Planning on starting a cycle?
No, because I can't afford it and steroids are illegal here. Plus, I don't wanna risk killing my natural T production and become dependent on the steroids

Same height. Well, good for you tbh. At least you got stronger.
How long have you been gymcelling?
I've been gymceling for over 2 years
Luckily for me I can put on weight pretty easily, but last time I was retarded and went from 76kg to 87kg in like 3 months and had to lean out again. Now i'm 176lbs.
At least you can gain weight easily. Still though, that's crazy to gain that much fat and have to leanmaxx.

I've been gymceling for over 2 years

At least you can gain weight easily. Still though, that's crazy to gain that much fat and have to leanmaxx.
true, but seeing my strength shoot up was nice. I got lazy when I had to lean out again so now my lifts are down a lot but they're picking up again quickly.

true, but seeing my strength shoot up was nice. I got lazy when I had to lean out again so now my lifts are down a lot but they're picking up again quickly.
That's good at least