Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate My Current Look.

B

Beckham

Banned
-
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkllllllllllllll

Why do you even go to the beach?

You're not incel if you're fat. Lose some weight. There is no point in rating you if you don't give a shit about how you look (let yourself get fat).

I can't possibly know if you have good bones or not with that huge of an amount of fat on your face.

If you're interested in losing some weight, I could help you set up a diet plan.

Beckham said:
e445cfe6e1896bd59e01ebed2d0c979c.png

obese virgin with a dumb-look

ive never seen a guy like you without a wife before

You have my hair! Your eyes are too kind looking and you have a "nice guy" look which is a death sentence. Def don't try to look "edgy" cause that would just come off as wierd.

I would try and just push the nice guy thing as far as it will get you. Maybe even have one "badboy" tendency like having a motorcycle or something like that to spice things up.

lose some weight bro. you can't really rate someone who is overweight because they might have good genes underneath. don't take that offensively

You look like the last time. Lose weight and maybe we'll see some good facial features. Still a 4/10.

Do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and weight-lifting.

Too fat for a rating. Only thing I can tell is that you're probably not ugly.

Dude, lose the weight, style your hair, and maybe grow a stubble beard. DO NOT COME BACK with another face pic until you do those things.