Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my creepshot

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

@Ron.Belgrade @lu.jones @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @VideoGameCoper @Mecoja @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Left4DeadNiggER

Last edited:
I would ascend with this foid, but she won't to be anywhere fucking near me.
She's probably a woke, anti-white, hateful misandrist, feminist, shitskin worshipper whos already had her first abortion.
Like with most britbong maywhores in 2024.

Last edited:
What was hee height?

looks like a whore

3/10 you can barely see anything special

3/10 you can barely see anything special
shes got pretty nice legs.
it was pretty cloud outside, and the temperature was kinda neutral.
it was warm, but it wasnt cold either.

i don't know, average?
I wasn't focused on her height, i was focused on snapping that pic without getting caught tbh.
Compared to you was she shorter or taller? Can you give some rough estimation about her?

shes got pretty nice legs.
it was pretty cloud outside, and the temperature was kinda neutral.
it was warm, but it wasnt cold either.
She looks very young, you sure it wasn't a teen?

Kys pedofaggot the only place where you belong is in a cell nigger
:soy:"wah, wah, get away from those teen girls, their just innocent little babies who don't know a thing about sex, yet!"

nigger, teenagers are not children, and most teen girls now are sexually active ffs.
have you seen tiktok and instagram?
the only place where you belong is soyddit you agecuck faggot.
report me to @Fat Link or @proudweebovic if your offended so much, they'll tell you the same shit i just did.

:soy:"wah, wah, get away from those teen girls, their just innocent little babies who don't know a thing about sex, yet!"

nigger, teenagers are not children, and most teen girls now are sexually active ffs.
have you seen tiktok and instagram?
the only place where you belong is soyddit you agecuck faggot.
report me to @Fat Link or @proudweebovic if your offended so much, they'll tell you the same shit i just did.
Typical pedonigger arguments, you don't know how old she is or if she had sex before, she looks like 14 max and you're doing this shit. I bet there are girls younger than 14 in your harddrive. And no i'm not a snitch

Typical pedonigger arguments, you don't know how old she is or if she had sex before, she looks like 14 max and you're doing this shit. I bet there are girls younger than 14 in your harddrive. And no i'm not a snitch
pedos are adults who are attracted to children, teenagers are not children you fucking retard and i'm not attracted to children ffs!
its normal from a biological perspective for men to be attracted to teenage girls, the only reason its wrong and immoral is because the fat kikes who rule over us said so.
and these guys fuck teenage girls and way younger girls at their secret gatherings and shit, while telling us that its wrong.

Last edited:
pedos are adults who are attracted to children, teenagers are not children you fucking retard and i'm not attracted to children ffs!
its normal from a biological perspective for men to be attracted to teenage girls, the only reason its wrong and immoral is because the fat kikes who rule over us said so.
and these guys fuck teenage girls and way younger girls at their secret gatherings and shit, while telling us that its wrong.
Dude, the girl you took a pic of is barely in puberty. She IS a child but a bit taller, She didn't even develop feminine traits like thick ass and thighs because she didn't have her estrogen spike yet, nigga you're a pedophile

Dude, the girl you took a pic of is barely in puberty. She IS a child but a bit taller, She didn't even develop feminine traits like thick ass and thighs because she didn't have her estrogen spike yet, nigga you're a pedophile
keep crying faggot, and i'm not a pedophile, your a bigger one than i ever will be if your throw that term around so much.

selfish-soyjak.gif

Last edited:
keep crying faggot, and i'm not a pedophile, your a bigger one than i ever will be if your throw that term around alot so freely.

"NOOO I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE, YOU'RE ONE I JUST LIKE PRE PUBERTED TEENS, THATS NOT PEDO!!!!! LOOK AT THD ROTHSCHILDS THEY RAPE BABIES TOO!"

"NOOO I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE, YOU'RE ONE I JUST LIKE PRE PUBERTED TEENS, THATS NOT PEDO!!!!! LOOK AT THD ROTHSCHILDS THEY RAPE BABIES TOO!"
View attachment 1206829
"HEY! GET DAFAQ AWAY FROM THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS!! THEIR JUST INNOCENT, PURE LITTLE ANGELS WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEX YET!
DATE WOMEN YOUR OWN AGE YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!"

soyjak-angry.gif
selfish-soyjak.gif
hrkkai4ftu6d1.gif

"HEY! GET DAFAQ AWAY FROM THOSE TEENAGE GIRLS!! THEIR JUST INNOCENT, PURE LITTLE ANGELS WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEX YET!
DATE WOMEN YOUR OWN AGE YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!"

soyjak-angry.gif
selfish-soyjak.gif
hrkkai4ftu6d1.gif
Keep inhaling the copium groomer