Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate my cousin’s music? If you like indie/rock music you’ll probably enjoy this

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel neeting in my dorm
★★
He sent me a song that he made and it took him a year to make and he told me to share it “with my friends” which i don’t have any lmao so i’ll just drop the song here since you guys are the only people i pretty much talk to

I’d say it’s pretty good imo

@SuperKanga.Belgrade thoughts?(i know you like and play music)

It’s good but it needs some improvement. 10/10 instrumental, vocals need to improve, though.

Last edited:
Instrumental I made because I cant sing

I added stock crowd sample

Not my kinda music but I think it's pretty good.

He sent me a song that he made and it took him a year to make and he told me to share it “with my friends” which i don’t have any lmao so i’ll just drop the song here since you guys are the only people i pretty much talk to

View attachment 1301060

I’d say it’s pretty good imo

@SuperKanga.Belgrade thoughts?(i know you like and play music)
It sounds really good brother!!

Very well made and produced as well. He has a great voice, and the guitar riffs were pretty good as well :feelsokman:

Instrumental I made because I cant sing

View attachment 1301063

I added stock crowd sample
I think you can go to burger king with this type of music so they can put it in their ads lmao sounds pretty advertisy ngl

I made a beat awhile ago when i was 12-14 finally finished it at 15

And then i made another one that took me three months when. I was 16 mind u this is like the first time i released my beats lmao i’ve only made two then i just stopped because i lost interest in it

I think you can go to burger king with this type of music so they can put it in their ads lmao sounds pretty advertisy ngl

I made a beat awhile ago when i was 12-14 finally finished it at 15

View attachment 1301066

And then i made another one that took me three months when. I was 16 mind u this is like the first time i released my beats lmao i’ve only made two then i just stopped because i lost interest in it

View attachment 1301067
Your music is sounds more generic and adversity nigga wtf you talking about