Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate my cope. Being the Angel...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...Of Apocalypse.

Basically, according to God's plan, my consciousness has been attached to this dysgenic, unsightly body, because my purpose was to cultivate enmity towards humanity.
Most of people are whores and stupid NPCs, who more or less wittingly follow satanic world order enforced by Gringott-bank-goblin-looking little shits popularly but incorrect called "The Jews" and their cucked puppets.
My part in God's Great Design is to grow stronger in body and hatred of His enemies to be able to perish them, when the Incel Rebellion or Biblical Apocalypse/Second Coming of Christ finally happens.

How do you like that? I can make it a part of VainHireling lore.:feelstastyman::feelsthink:

Nice story. I wish I was created as an angel, pure creature who is already in the grace of God, not bound by filthy human needs and mind. To stand next to Archangel Michael in the war against the Devils hordes.

Nice story. I wish I was created as an angel, pure creature who is already in the grace of God, not bound by filthy human needs and mind. To stand next to Archangel Michael in the war against the Devils hordes.
Well, if you have rosy complexion and didn't take the Mark of The Beast, you fit the requirements pretty well.

Well, if you have rosy complexion and didn't take the Mark of The Beast, you fit the requirements pretty well.
Over for me, my complexion is more greenish.