Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my bread

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
handmade, dough rested overnight. cooking some spicy chickens to make a burger though the bread tastes so good I could eat it by itself.
@blackoutblackin
I4v4to

no sesame seeds

0/10

Try making a concha that shit is soo good if you make it very well and fresh

Try making a concha that shit is soo good if you make it very well and fresh
this? my mom makes them like once a year and they're so good but incredibly high calorie since she uses lard for the fat
1280px Concha pan dulce mexicano 02

this? my mom makes them like once a year and they're so good but incredibly high calorie since she uses lard for the fat
View attachment 1211593
Yeah that’s the shit part it’s unhealthy lol but my uncle is a owner of a small baking business in mexico and whenever i usually go there for Christmas the sweetbread he makes is amazing especially his empanadas and conchas although i wouldnt live in mexico myself but goddamn i really enjoy the food there the food is just cheaper and better quality imo

keep going looks good, maybe try adding various seeds maybe other grains aswell. spice aswell, only the sky is the limit

Yeah that’s the shit part it’s unhealthy lol but my uncle is a owner of a small baking business in mexico and whenever i usually go there for Christmas the sweetbread he makes is amazing especially his empanadas and conchas although i wouldnt live in mexico myself but goddamn i really enjoy the food there the food is just cheaper and better quality imo
yeah you're right. the white corn they use for cooking in mexico is some ancient heirloom kind unlike the yellow GMO slop they sell here in the states
keep going looks good, maybe try adding various seeds maybe other grains aswell. spice aswell, only the sky is the limit
thanks smegma producer!