Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate My Ascension Plan

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
The main reason I am an Incel is Ugly face, Poor Social Skills and Lack Of Access to foids

I plan to deal with 1 by getting a job after university to prove im responsible to my parents so they give me money.
I will take the money earned from jobs and parents to gain access to facial surgery. I may even go after limb lengthening to get 6 inches and Il be 6 foot 5.

I might improve my social skills by forcing myself to at least attempt to talk to normies so I am less afraid of them.

As for lack of foids I will try to cold approach foids in university as Tinder is competitive asf.

Is this feasible guys?

If you didn't ascend within your highschool years, it's basically over

I think other surgeries are better and more cost effective in terms of cost-benefit analysis than LL

As long as the surgeries are undetectable, getting more than one is always risky

broooo id be 6' 5" you sure? What other surgeries
Whatever other facial surgeries you have planned if you had to pick between them and LL

"everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

The main reason I am an Incel is Ugly face, Poor Social Skills and Lack Of Access to foids

I plan to deal with 1 by getting a job after university to prove im responsible to my parents so they give me money.
I will take the money earned from jobs and parents to gain access to facial surgery. I may even go after limb lengthening to get 6 inches and Il be 6 foot 5.

I might improve my social skills by forcing myself to at least attempt to talk to normies so I am less afraid of them.

As for lack of foids I will try to cold approach foids in university as Tinder is competitive asf.

Is this feasible guys?

are your parents rich?
Sort of. I currently get an allowance rn even as Im living with them. Im sure they would have no issues helping me out as they say the want grand kids. I will hopefully ascend soon

True. I hope nothing gets fucked up
we all hope that nothing gets fucked up, but in this shitty blackpilled reality everything is turned against us. there is nothing we can do. all we can is to accept blackpill and remain silent

Sort of. I currently get an allowance rn even as Im living with them. Im sure they would have no issues helping me out as they say the want grand kids. I will hopefully ascend soon
Man ur lucky that its so easy for you to get the money good luck may we all ascend one day

we all hope that nothing gets fucked up, but in this shitty blackpilled reality everything is turned against us. there is nothing we can do. all we can is to accept blackpill and remain silent
or surgerymaxx

Limb lengthening surgery is way too big of an investment since it's sort of new and requires a ton of maintenance. Since you're 5'11, facial surgery is probably enough to save you on its own. Your social skills will naturally improve from there :feelsokman:

Limb lengthening surgery is way too big of an investment since it's sort of new and requires a ton of maintenance. Since you're 5'11, facial surgery is probably enough to save you on its own. Your social skills will naturally improve from there :feelsokman:
Maybe, I don't want to be a cripple

I may even go after limb lengthening to get 6 inches and Il be 6 foot 5.
Mang don't even waste your money on limb lengthening. It's far to expensive/risky and youre already 5'11 which is a good height.

Your money would be better spend on facial surgery (as for what facial surgery idk)

Mang don't even waste your money on limb lengthening. It's far to expensive/risky and youre already 5'11 which is a good height.

Your money would be better spend on facial surgery (as for what facial surgery idk)
But if I was 6 foot 5 I feel like id be so badass foids would want me automatically

What, no raping? Disappointed in you OP

What, no raping? Disappointed in you OP
If I had sex with a foid at 6 foot 5 and post surgery face it might not be rape anymore. 99.9999999% of women have rape fetishes already so "rape" doesn't really exist

If I had sex with a foid at 6 foot 5 and post surgery face it might not be rape anymore. 99.9999999% of women have rape fetishes already so "rape" doesn't really exist
Does LL give 6 inches boost now? I thought it was only 2 inches at most

Even if I am 6 foot 5 after getting 6 inches with surgery? What about if I get a shit ton of face surgery too?
You won’t get LL and you won’t get any surgery apart from rhino maybe. Wake the fuck up nigger you do not know what you’re talking about

You won’t get LL and you won’t get any surgery apart from rhino maybe. Wake the fuck up nigger you do not know what you’re talking about
why not. With a job and funding from parents I can have access to those easily

why not. With a job and funding from parents I can have access to those easily
You are so fucking delusional :lul: :lul: :lul: Have you ever been on .org? Nobody in the history of that forum has gotten as much surgeries as you plan on having, and niggas there got LL, Bimax, rhino, Orbital box osteotomy etc… you need a skull transplant to ascend from what I’m reading. Jokes aside have you thought about the cost? Have you thought about the recovery period between the surgeries? Have you thought about the risk invold in such surgeries? NIGGA do you even think a surgeon would perform such surgeries on you if you don’t need it for health benefit, good luck finding a black pilled surgeon that isn’t a fucking pajeet in Mumbai that will make you even more recessed.

You are so fucking delusional :lul: :lul: :lul: Have you ever been on .org? Nobody in the history of that forum has gotten as much surgeries as you plan on having, and niggas there got LL, Bimax, rhino, Orbital box osteotomy etc… you need a skull transplant to ascend from what I’m reading. Jokes aside have you thought about the cost? Have you thought about the recovery period between the surgeries? Have you thought about the risk invold in such surgeries? NIGGA do you even think a surgeon would perform such surgeries on you if you don’t need it for health benefit, good luck finding a black pilled surgeon that isn’t a fucking pajeet in Mumbai that will make you even more recessed.
Recovery, cost, recovery period, risks are all utterly insignificant issues. I have more than enough money for that shit. Plastic surgery happens all the time so finding one isn't an issue. Surgeons don't need to be blackpilled, they just need to do surgery. I won't need to go overboard on face surgeries when I am 6 foot 5. Peer reviewed studies don't show issues with LL unless you go+6 inches which I really don't need. If my doctor says to stop surgery, I will. I will be at least 6 foot 3.

u dont need to do anything tbh just graduate and ull ascend eventually

Recovery, cost, recovery period, risks are all utterly insignificant issues. I have more than enough money for that shit. Plastic surgery happens all the time so finding one isn't an issue. Surgeons don't need to be blackpilled, they just need to do surgery. I won't need to go overboard on face surgeries when I am 6 foot 5. Peer reviewed studies don't show issues with LL unless you go+6 inches which I really don't need. If my doctor says to stop surgery, I will. I will be at least 6 foot 3.
Good luck then I hope you ascend brocel
memphis grizzlies hello GIF by NBA

But if I was 6 foot 5 I feel like id be so badass foids would want me automatically
nah I have a cousin, he’s 6’5 with a wide frame and a truecel

The only realistic ones ate eyelid surgeries, some implants, bimax, genio, rhino, oto, and a hair transplabts everything else is cope. Correct me if I missed anything.