Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rate my anime list, and post some of yours as well ded srs

A pretty good list. Here's my completed list, sorted by episode count. That's not even all of them ,but I just gave up on screenshotting
View attachment 117557
Mogs the shit outta me.
How many series?
I only watched around 70 series but too lazy to share.
My fav. anime is steins gate ngl.

I haven't updated it in 3 years, I've probably watched like 150+ TV series and a lot of movies since then

vdcovd.png

I'll just post my 9/10s

f12zrn.png

Last edited:
I haven't updated it in 3 years, I've probably watched like 150+ TV series since then

vdcovd.png

I'll just post my 9/10s

f12zrn.png
mogs me holy shit
1558721421162.jpeg

you must have +200 days by now
how have you not turned into an anime character yet?

Last edited:
I fucking hate anime and weebs honestly
I hate weebs but im fine with anime
I haven't updated it in 3 years, I've probably watched like 150+ TV series and a lot of movies since then

vdcovd.png

I'll just post my 9/10s

f12zrn.png
way too long to read, give me ur top three :giga:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ueko
here's my list if anyone wants to add me, too tired to take screenshots
u rated 91 days a 5.... wtf

way too long to read, give me ur top three :giga:
Fugg bro, that's tough. Looking at it objectively, I'd go with Mononoke, Aria 3rd season and Jojo 1993 OVA
Honorable mentions: Rozen Maiden, Minami-ke, Joukamachi no Dandelion, Monogatari series, Gundam 00, Kaiji (first half of each season as a standalone would make it to top 3 easy tbh)
I'm forgetting about some good shit from the last couple of years 100%, turns out I haven't updated the list for quite a bit longer than 3 years, maybe 5-6

Fugg bro, that's tough. Looking at it objectively, I'd go with Mononoke, Aria 3rd season and Jojo 1993 OVA
Honorable mentions: Rozen Maiden, Minami-ke, Joukamachi no Dandelion, Monogatari series, Gundam 00, Kaiji (first half of each season as a standalone would make it to top 3 easy tbh)
I'm forgetting about some good shit from the last couple of years 100%, turns out I haven't updated the list for quite a bit longer than 3 years, maybe 5-6
why the jojo OVA and not the updated one?

why the jojo OVA and not the updated one?
While I like the new Jojo adaptations, the old OVA has an amazing style and atmosphere. I absolutely love it.