Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate meal

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Raw beef plate/short plate. 3 egg yolks, raw bone marrow. Tomatoes.

P 20240806 172029

really nice, smth different from the usual rate my meal threads

8.5/10

9/10 you got pretty much all the nutrients you need including vitamin C from tomatoes

Are you going to cook that ?

10/10 nutritionmaxxed.

Bruh. Does it taste better raw?
Oh yes, but you have to find good quality meat. Low quality meat often taste like cardboard when you eat it raw. If you grew up eating burnt or charred meat, then it could take some time getting used to raw meat for sure.

9/10 you got pretty much all the nutrients you need including vitamin C from tomatoes
Yea i could've just eaten som organs instead of the tomatoes in order to get Vit C.

Oh yes, but you have to find good quality meat. Low quality meat often taste like cardboard when you eat it raw. If you grew up eating burnt or charred meat, then it could take some time getting used to raw meat for sure.
How long did it take you to get used to it?

Looks good:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Vibrant colors. Not like goyslop and cooked food.

Cooked fooders have to pour a sauce over their overcooked meat for it to look vibrant and colorful. Hell i'm even colorblind but i can still see that raw food is more vibrant looking. It's hydrating to the eye.

How long did it take you to get used to it?
In the beginning i only ate supermarket meat raw, so it wasn't very good but still edible. After 2 years of eating only supermarket meat i started buying grass fed organic meats and that was a true game changer in terms of taste. It tasted much better raw. If i started eating grass fed meats in the beginning i would probably love it right away, not having to "get used" to it.

Looks like niggerslop but I bet it taste good

7/10

8/10. Great protein. Absolutely would eat gladly.

8/10. Great protein. Absolutely would eat gladly.
Im actually glad to see that many users here aren't really against this diet or are atleast open to it.
The vegan agenda isn't as strong among incels

You have sent yourself back to pre-stone age.
Use fire nigga

Im actually glad to see that many users here aren't really against this diet or are atleast open to it.
The vegan agenda isn't as strong among incels
Vegan diet is the fucking worst. You need meat, eggs, and other animal products. A complete fast food diet (essentially what I eat) is still infinitely better than being vegan because it at least has good protein

Vegan diet is the fucking worst. You need meat, eggs, and other animal products. A complete fast food diet (essentially what I eat) is still infinitely better than being vegan because it at least has good protein
Yes exactly, atleast in fast food there is usually meat. There are also many nutrients missing in plants so it is simply not sustainable to just live off of vegetables and seeds

I am sorry but it doesn't look appealing to me. I would rather eat fresh garden ants

Yes exactly, atleast in fast food there is usually meat. There are also many nutrients missing in plants so it is simply not sustainable to just live off of vegetables and seeds
Yep. Today, I had a Burger King chicken sandwich, fries, chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce, and a milkshake. Not healthy, but still has good nutrition

You have sent yourself back to pre-stone age.
Use fire nigga
There's no proof ALL humans started cooking their food 780000 years ago and continued doing so. Some humans probably cooked, some continued eating raw.

It's interesting you're still alive tho

It's interesting you're still alive.
It's interesting how most people believe in the germ theory, but some people can't be helped, they're too brainwashed. I've been eating raw animal foods for 7 years. I've also eaten rotten raw meat and rotten raw eggs for 4 years. Germ theory is total BS. Toxins and deficiencies are the main causes of disease, not bacteria. When you cook food you create toxins.

Last edited:
Germ theory is total BS. Toxins and deficiencies are the main causes of disease, not bacteria. When you cook food you create toxins.
Do you believe harmful bacterias don't exist at all? I mean it could be true but do you have any scientifically tested proof for this. I hate to be this guy who asks for studies for everything but I guess it would help me trust this theory more if I could read something as in more books, articles, studies. Its always good to learn from multiple different sources

Do you believe harmful bacterias don't exist at all? I mean it could be true but do you have any scientifically tested proof for this. I hate to be this guy who asks for studies for everything but I guess it would help me trust this theory more if I could read something as in more books, articles, studies. Its always good to learn from multiple different sources
You have to understand that the germ theory is very accepted in the medical profession so it's hard finding any study really, but salmonella has been used to shrink tumors for example. I think i've already linked the book "We want to live" before. There is no bad bacteria. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human, jfl at people who wash their hands and disinfect, they are literally killing what they are made out of. If bacteria and parasites were bad i would be dead a long time ago. I can tell you are still brainwashed by the medical profession, maybe you have a relative who is a nurse or a doctor so it's understandable, but you have to break free from this fear mongering if you want to become healthy.

The reason for disease are toxins, industrial ones. In your food, in your air, detergent, soaps, vaccines etc. That's why most people get a cold each year, they have accumulated a plethora of toxins over the years so they have to come out of the body somehow. Alot of people are also nutrient deficient so they become weak and sick. It has absolutely nothing to do with bacteria and parasites. They eat dead cells in your body and if you don't have any bacteria in your gut microbiome you will also get sick. It's responsible for your mental health as well. Never take an antibiotic because you will kill alot of bacteria.

Why are you so disgusting?
Ever heard of mett/hackepeter, Steak tartar, Carpaccio, Kitfo, Sashimi, Stroganina? Not every single human in the world eats turbo cooked food like you do.

Ever heard of mett/hackepeter, Steak tartar, Carpaccio, Kitfo, Sashimi, Stroganina? Not every single human in the world eats turbo cooked food like you do.
“Grain brain”

“Grain brain”
Most people are. I've yet to meet one single person in my life who doesn't eat grains. My brother tried living without it for a week or so and he couldn't. People are too addicted to cheap, high carb food. Slaves is what they are.

You have to understand that the germ theory is very accepted in the medical profession so it's hard finding any study really, but salmonella has been used to shrink tumors for example. I think i've already linked the book "We want to live" before. There is no bad bacteria. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human, jfl at people who wash their hands and disinfect, they are literally killing what they are made out of. If bacteria and parasites were bad i would be dead a long time ago. I can tell you are still brainwashed by the medical profession, maybe you have a relative who is a nurse or a doctor so it's understandable, but you have to break free from this fear mongering if you want to become healthy.

The reason for disease are toxins, industrial ones. In your food, in your air, detergent, soaps, vaccines etc. That's why most people get a cold each year, they have accumulated a plethora of toxins over the years so they have to come out of the body somehow. Alot of people are also nutrient deficient so they become weak and sick. It has absolutely nothing to do with bacteria and parasites. They eat dead cells in your body and if you don't have any bacteria in your gut microbiome you will also get sick. It's responsible for your mental health as well. Never take an antibiotic because you will kill alot of bacteria.
That does kind of make sense to me naturally but I will read more before I can conclude. And yes Im in the field of biology myself or atleast I started getting into it recently hence I was asking you to link more sources

Raw milk does. The type of milk humans drank 200 years ago before they started heating up milk.
Does raw milk taste much different than the milk you can buy in stores? Im curious to try it

Does raw milk taste much different than the milk you can buy in stores? Im curious to try it
It's fattier and more nutritious. The fat isn't reduced like in most gay pasteurized milk.

Rawmilk