Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate LondonGuy

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
E0xQm9R.jpg

nOMdS7t.png

o1HN3cD.jpg

X7PgiEb.jpg
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
2.5/10

Mogs me
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 37m
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 9m
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
Can you believe he got 3 female Tinder matches, in an experiment , that is why PSL ratings are dumb, men cannot rate for shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIkOn7PAK0.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
Can you believe he got 3 female Tinder matches, in an experiment , that is why PSL ratings are dumb, men cannot rate for shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIkOn7PAK0.
Yeah he got them in Canada. In the USA and the UK he didn't get shit. He's almost 33 and a truecel. Never held a girl's hand, never been on a date, never kissed a girl, never had a gf, never even fucked a pussy. Not even an escort. Yet he remains one of the most bluepilled incels I have yet to encounter. Lol he still thinks he can find a "princess" as he calls it. Ya know one time when he came to the US to find work here with his STEMcel IT Computer Science degree he went to an interview and he got denied the job for being ugly? Lol not even joking. He flat out said this on SH. Also, Tinder matches don't mean shit. Sometimes girls can accidentally swipe right or do it for pity. If they do it for pity and they match you, they either never reply to your message or unmatch you. It's happened to me.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
alienfranco said:
That dude is from SLUTHATE.COM

Holy fuck are you THE alienfranco?
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
Earthbound said:
Yeah he got them in Canada. In the USA and the UK he didn't get shit. He's almost 33 and a truecel. Never held a girl's hand, never been on a date, never kissed a girl, never had a gf, never even fucked a pussy. Not even an escort. Yet he remains one of the most bluepilled incels I have yet to encounter. Lol he still thinks he can find a "princess" as he calls it. Ya know one time when he came to the US to find work here with his STEMcel IT Computer Science degree he went to an interview and he got denied the job for being ugly? Lol not even joking. He flat out said this on SH. Also, Tinder matches don't mean shit. Sometimes girls can accidentally swipe right or do it for pity. If they do it for pity and they match you, they either never reply to your message or unmatch you. It's happened to me.

Obviously it is over for him, but its over for most currycels anyway, with a face like that I doubt he could even get an arranged marriage, but that is his best hope. Entice females with his CS degree and possible job or use his CS degree to get rich, then get a loveless marriage where he gets to breed. Other than that his options are either suicide or ER, that eye deformity real fucks him up, being a curry does not help either and the fact that he is 30+ oldcel means he should stop coping. I cannot understand how someone can be so blue-pilled. It is insane, the only thing he should be hoping for is reincarnation game.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
universallyabhorred said:
Obviously it is over for him, but its over for most currycels anyway, with a face like that I doubt he could even get an arranged marriage, but that is his best hope. Entice females with his CS degree and possible job or use his CS degree to get rich, then get a loveless marriage where he gets to breed. Other than that his options are either suicide or ER, that eye deformity real fucks him up, being a curry does not help either and the fact that he is 30+ oldcel means he should stop coping. I cannot understand how someone can be so blue-pilled. It is insane, the only thing he should be hoping for is reincarnation game.

I told him to get an arranged marriage in his India yet he said no because he wants something "real" foken LOOOOOL @ his bluepilled mind. He is the extreme version of the bluepill, he is whitepilled.


alienfranco said:
Have you seen my old friend Jankinoff?

I got a bit sad the way is he is treating the Indian females.

050e3b242eaab9b67b23c26f28258f0ebe7bbca1823e819b730fa58d0bf7b25e.jpg
Oh god don't tell me you're an alt of some mentally insane PSL poster who has beef with Legit Theory/Adolf Hipster/Incelebrity/Trews/whatever he's calling himself now.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
alienfranco said:
Who were you on PUAHATE.com?

I never got to experience the chance to be on PUAHate. During that time, I was trying to get with a girl at the same time ER was planning his retribution. I barely got into PSL this year, but I do my research on everyone. Hence how I know who you are.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
alienfranco said:
I like Indian females, I find them very attractive.

I just don't like how some PSL members have turned the tables to being so racist now.

Yeah I read about you being with an Indian female or some shit. There was hardly any racism on PUAHate because the mods were more strict over there. Following the demise and rise of new sites, they were more lenient on what you can say. Hence the racism. Also this is an Indian male, not female. So no worries about bashing Indian females ITT.
 
I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
147
Online
0
He looks a bit shy ngl
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,829
Online
104d 20h 20m
Looking at him I feel bad for him.
 
incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
1,723
Online
16h 23m
alienfranco said:
I like Indian females, I find them very attractive.

I just don't like how some PSL members have turned the tables to being so racist now.

oh shit its alienfranco. what you been doing man?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
People saying he's sub 2 are insane. He's not deformed or repulsive to look at, just very ugly. I give him 2.5/10. Still over for him though obviously.
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
Definitley at max a 2.
Maybe even a genuine 1. Hard to say becasue the deformities aren't as strong as with other 1s I saw pictures of.
 
incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
1,723
Online
16h 23m
he's a 1/10 period, I could see a case for 0.5/10 too
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
He needs to shower, lift, be confident
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,732
Online
11d 3h 12m
Fuck, this guy was real.

How do you not mercifully kill it when it's young?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Sparky said:
Don’t forget the haircut and new clothes!

He has to stop being misogynist
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
Sparky said:
Here’s a funny video regarding Londonguy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=YtesjSpQi1M
giphy.gif
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,483
Online
63d 13h 7m
Holy crap, his left side looks like me. Eyebrows and eyes especially, but he's got a better nose than me. IT'S OVER.
 

Similar threads

Adson
Replies
9
Views
200
lemon21
lemon21
L
Replies
26
Views
376
subzero
subzero
mistersinister
Replies
2
Views
232
CopingForBrutality
CopingForBrutality
Mentally lost cel
Replies
26
Views
332
Pikacel
Pikacel
InMinecraft
  • Poll
[Whitepill] rate my edgyness
Replies
4
Views
143
InMinecraft
InMinecraft
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top