Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate Jesus

Another day another random depiction of Jesus despite never having have seen him or heard how he looks like.

Whatever he actually looked like he was probably a Chad for his local area and time, nobody would've followed him if he was some ugly guy.

Whatever he actually looked like he was probably a Chad for his local area and time, nobody would've followed him if he was some ugly guy.
cope he was an incel and the only people who followed him were other incels.

everyone hated him and he was killed by nt roman chads

cope he was an incel and the only people who followed him were other incels.

everyone hated him and he was killed by nt roman chads
I think he used to fuck hookers, there were times in history when fucking hookers didn't actually count for much socially. Bit like how slaves were seen as property and not people.

I think he used to fuck hookers, there were times in history when fucking hookers didn't actually count for much socially. Bit like how slaves were seen as property and not people.
Fukin hookers was not shamed at all before the rise of feminism. The very idea of “true love” and “female validation” is extremely gynocentric because it puts men at foids’ mercy. In ancient times men didn’t give a shit about femoid validation, sex was sex.

bb5

Fukin hookers was not shamed at all before the rise of feminism. The very idea of “true love” and “female validation” is extremely gynocentric because it puts men at foids’ mercy. In ancient times men didn’t give a shit about femoid validation, sex was sex.
At one point in time monks could freely invite hookers into their bed chambers, the church only started to tighten their belt when the degeneracy became bad PR for the church. Source: the infoboards at the local monastery ruins dissolved by Henry the 8th.
Religious education lessons in school.

the Christpill is brootal. They knew an ugly ethnic would not be appealing so they made him a white Chad

Leftists when they realize an Israeli middle eastern peasant from 2000 years ago isnt a tall nordic chad

i thought he was a blue eyed white jew with a small nose and a 6'3" height. dammit these christcucks lied to me

Typical Jewish look. Long nose