Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate how much you like women

Massive copes ITT. You wouldn't be posting on here if you completely disliked women.

Framecel222 said:
Massive copes ITT. You wouldn't be posting on here if you completely disliked women.

What the fuck are you talking about, Lookist? Most people here hate FHOs and their cuntery. They treat us like shit and you bend over for them and beg for forgiveness. Lookist scum needs to be purged from this site. Kill yourself

Rójj said:
What the fuck are you talking about, Lookist? Most people here hate FHOs and their cuntery. They treat us like shit and you bend over for them and beg for forgiveness. Lookist scum needs to be purged from this site. Kill yourself

And yet if a girl asked you out it would make your day.

Time to stop coping buddy boyo.

Framecel222 said:

Do you know what? It wouldn't happen in a million years, there's no reason to speculate. Even if it happened I'd call the cunt a leaching parasite and move on. I've been exposed to the true nature of FHOs. End it please.

Also, you constantly act as if you're right when you're brutally wrong.

Rójj said:
Do you know what? It wouldn't happen in a million years, there's no reason to speculate. Even if it happened I'd call the cunt a leaching parasite and move on. I've been exposed to the true nature of FHOs. End it please.

MGTOW cope.

I like them because I'm not gay.

elliot rodger perfectly encapsulates how i feel about women

I stand by Elliot.

Probably 2/10. I still have hope, that as I am young a girl will love me.

Off the scale in the negative direction.

not liking women is cope. All the time you spend here is a compensation against the failure to have a relationship.

Framecel222 said:

I'd say I'm a solid 2/10

if there was some kind of application for becoming gay or maybe some sort of government office to get on the queer program i would hustle my ass on down promptly

2,maybe 3. Not enough to kill one, but enough to rough one up a bit, in various ways. Wymyn are lower than the shit on the bottom of my shoe.

8.5/10, I've had many female friends in the past.

Ward question... 7.5/10 i think.