Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate him

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I rate him 7
bushido.jpg

homosexuals.is

Why?

homosexuals.is

Tbh, thats what those fags over on looksmaxx do, stare at pictures of guys all day. Makes you look suspicious OP

Why?

Tbh, thats what those fags over on looksmaxx do, stare at pictures of guys all day. Makes you look suspicious OP
There's no other way to find out how ugly you are. Only through comparison can you find out its ugliness

Why?

can I post a picture of my nose and jawline?

This is looksfag.org?

here sands look like him and walk with girls around. why everyone think that sands have no success?
Ain't no way guys like him have girlfriends. Where I live everyone in his mid 20s mog him. It's impossible.

Ain't no way guys like him have girlfriends. Where I live everyone in his mid 20s mog him. It's impossible.
I swear I see it everyday you. maybe its a german thing but i cant imagine. foids are everywhere same

2 subhuman and thats too light