Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate her attractiveness before and after morph

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Before:

A6Il2It.jpg

After:

TdPFqWn.jpg

I dunno, i kinda find her less attractive. i think her chin needs to be less pointed in the second photo.

You didnt make her more attractive. You made her look like a child, wtf?

Nautica1983 said:
You didnt make her more attractive. You made her look like a child, wtf?

Smaller midface = child?

Made mid face too compact, but looks a lot more JB now

Fix neck as well

Good work

CopingGymcel said:
Smaller midface = child?

She looks like a 13/14 year old with that edit

Facial harmony is off in the second pic. You kept her forehead the same size but made the rest of the face shorter which looks odd.

Machiavelli said:
Made mid face too compact, but looks a lot more JB now

Fix neck as well

Good work

Thanks. 

I wasn't really focusing on her neck.

NegroKing said:
Facial harmony is off in the second pic. You kept her forehead the same size but made the rest of the face shorter which looks odd.

You're right. I'll try to fix it.

truecel23 said:
You overreduced her midface lmao.

Women are suppose to have compact midfaces, though. I find it really attractive.

7339er said:
I dunno, i kinda find her less attractive. i think her chin needs to be less pointed in the second photo.

Its the midface reduction that was done like shit by photoshop lol

Look at octopusgun2's edit of her in the other thread. He kept her mature women look and shortened the length of her face

TdPFqWn.jpg

@NegroKing Better?

Nautica1983 said:
Look at octopusgun2's edit of her in the other thread. He kept her mature women look and shortened the length of her face

I like the JB look I gave her.

CopingGymcel said:
TdPFqWn.jpg

@NegroKing Better?

I like the JB look I gave her.

Facially much better but I'd say the body/hands are a bit large. Doesn't fit the feminine face.

NegroKing said:
Facially much better but I'd say the body/hands are a bit large.

Yeah. She probably needs to be scaled down a bit.

Just goes to show how much a long midface kills someone's looks.

I've done similar morphs with my face and I look SOOOO much better.

turned her into human, great

FUARK, in the before pic if she was born male instead shed be a total chad

forehead doesn't look right. i stick with the original

CopingGymcel said:
You're right. I'll try to fix it.

Women are suppose to have compact midfaces, though. I find it really attractive.

Not overly compact. 

Actually men look better with compactish midfaces too. its jsut that long ones are less detremental to us.

Idk mb 0.5 change, she looks masculine in 1st and feminine in 2nd so it's up to guys to choose if they like masculine girls or non masculine.

k e k c h e b u r e k
e
k
c
h
e
b
u
r
e
k

Either is acceptable to me.

Listen here to some of you lookism faggots poisoning r/incels this girl would NEVER lay her eyes on any of us pre morph. It doesn't matter.

MtF tranny to teen girl.

What do you think of my morph?

A6Il2It.jpg

0a1d7909aa.png

Gave her overall rounder facial shape, more feminine chin, fuller lips, wider philtrum creases, a bit of wider nose bridge, shortened midface, game the eyes more vertical size and positive tilt, made medial canthus a bit stronger, thicker eyebrows with a more submissive/cute tilt/shape.

It's the first time I morph a girl lol.

Zyros said:
What do you think of my morph?

Gave her overall rounder facial shape, more feminine chin, fuller lips, wider philtrum creases, a bit of wider nose bridge, shortened midface, game the eyes more vertical size and positive tilt, made medial canthus a bit stronger, thicker eyebrows with a more submissive/cute tilt/shape.

It's the first time I morph a girl lol.

Nice edit! The second edit is definitely more feminine. I think it comes down to preference at this point. I still find the first one attractive despite her having more traditionally masculine features.