Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate female elliot rodger

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
Er looksmatch

Screenshot 20240625 193340 VCamera
Screenshot 20240625 193344 VCamera

Infinite smv cause toilet

Solid 8.5 if he’d been a noodle whore.

proof that er was a chad facially

It’s fucked up that our female looksmatches slay and live life on easy mode while we rot.

It’s fucked up that our female looksmatches slay and live life on easy mode while we rot.
Cope morphing your face into a female=/= looksmatch:feelswhat:

looksmatch is a foid with the same decile scale 1-10 ranking as you, not your face morphed into a foid, she doesnt even have to look like you:feelswhat::feelswhat:

heck, she might even be a different race from you for all we know:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohgod:

True, but my point still stands. Most of our female looksmatches absolutely slay because of pussy privilege

looksmatch is a foid with the same decile scale 1-10 ranking as you, not your face morphed into a foid, she doesnt even have to look like you:feelswhat::feelswhat:

heck, she might even be a different race from you for all we know:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsohgod:

Poor fucker had too feminine face

True

Looks uncanny

Er looksmatch in reality would be ugly af and this girls actual looksmatch would be some chad not er:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm so glad I don't have a sister because I just know she would lifemog me into oblivion

I'm so glad I don't have a sister because I just know she would lifemog me into oblivion
Yeah man, same. I would have probably roped by now if I had a sister