Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate dzhokar tsarnaev (hero)

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
maxresdefault.jpg


what would you rate him
 
Decent bone mass. His nct cuck eyes and lips are the only issue.
 
Chadlite, of course another celebrity for femoids, don`ts matter that he fucking killed a bunch of normie cucks with his bombs.
 
Ugly armenoid
 
7. Pretty boy looks with good facial harmony and decent bone structure. He looks like he belongs in a boy band.
 
7/10 looks 10/10 status
 
He’s a chad with fan girls. His actions were great though
 
They put his face on the cover of the rolling stone magazine like he was some fucking rock star. Big indicator for his chadness.
 
asdfcel said:
if you dont know what an hero is GTFO you normie phaggot

How is he a hero? He isn't bad looking, also the people he took out weren't exactly Chads and Stacies. He didn't do what he did for any incel cause.

Fuck you piece of shit
 
7 Boston marathons out of 10
 
CAGE at the triggered fakecels. I'd rate him between 5-6/10.
 
NekoStance said:
How is he a hero? He isn't bad looking, also the people he took out weren't exactly Chads and Stacies. He didn't do what he did for any incel cause.

Fuck you piece of shit
An hero refers to someone who is mistakenly labeled as a hero, dumbfuck. Not an actual hero.
 
Kointo said:
An hero refers to someone who is mistakenly labeled as a hero, dumbfuck. Not an actual hero.

What?

Is everyone here retarded
 
7/10 looks, 10/10 boston marathons
NekoStance said:
asdfcel said:
if you dont know what an hero is GTFO you normie phaggot
How is he a hero? He isn't bad looking, also the people he took out weren't exactly Chads and Stacies. He didn't do what he did for any incel cause.
Fuck you piece of shit
Lol. an hero is a meme bruh
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an%20hero
 
6/10 not manly looking enough.
 
prettier than most roasties/10
 
Earthbound said:
7/10 looks, 10/10 boston marathons
Lol. an hero is a meme bruh
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an%20hero

Never seen that before
looks stupid
 

Similar threads

highschoolcel
Replies
61
Views
1K
SteelCentaur
SteelCentaur
panteraslayer1
Replies
11
Views
149
Profligate
Profligate
AsiaCel
Replies
35
Views
809
LesscoBlob
L
AsiaCel
Replies
16
Views
421
WØLF
WØLF
AsiaCel
Replies
11
Views
291
Lonelyus
Lonelyus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top