Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare video of ER giving us a tour through Isla Vista, showing all the partying, the chads with stacys, and the house where he got beaten up

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

Brutal as fuck. You can tell he was already really close to going ER and couln't take it anymore, or barely even cared anymore since he knew there was no chance, but he was going to have his revenge.

Holy shit this is like finding a holy artifact, good job mate

"This is when all the college parties happen"

If only he used one of these nights as his Day of Retribution instead of focusing on a sorority house he didn't get into anyway. Then again if a door failed him this likely would have too.

FUcking brutal shit. Imagine being outside of some fraternity and listening to them

RIP

This is rare and interesting

Brutal.

Where did you find this?

Brutal as fuck. You can tell he was already really close to going ER and couln't take it anymore, or barely even cared anymore since he knew there was no chance, but he was going to have his revenge.

I can only imagine the feelings associated with living in a beautiful beach town as an ugly/undesirable male. Imagine being in a beautiful environment like that - with sun, beaches, sand and everything like that. There are comfy little towns on the seaside and you know that the rich/wealthy/intelligent young people reside there - they all have bright futures ahead of them and still they have the time to fully enjoy life. You see parties, alcohol, fun. Everyone has a great time without a single worry in the world - everyone except you.

As he said: Even a paradise can be a hell if you have to endure it alone - I would even say that paradise (like Isla Vista) is worse when you are alone/miserable than hell (like some shithole), in hell you can at least cope with people having to endure shit all day and also having shitty lifes, in a paradise like Isla Vista this cope is impossible because you see the direct contrast between their life quality and your own (and you make comparisons like all other human beings). Paradise (where life could be so great) is worse than hell when you are miserable yourself. Cannot even imagine how undesirable males cope in Australia/Hawaii/etc. or other chilled places where cool people reside for fun/parties/sex/etc. and where you constantly see that shit and instinctively know: You will never have what it takes to belong to them. Not movies/video games/etc. made him into what he became but reality as it is - no cope from the media or some fancy social scientist will ever change this (not an excuse for his actions of course but an attempt of understanding them).

I can only imagine the feelings associated with living in a beautiful beach town as an ugly/undesirable male. Imagine being in a beautiful environment like that - with sun, beaches, sand and everything like that. There are comfy little towns on the seaside and you know that the rich/wealthy/intelligent young people reside there - they all have bright futures ahead of them and still they have the time to fully enjoy life. You see parties, alcohol, fun. Everyone has a great time without a single worry in the world - everyone except you.

As he said: Even a paradise can be a hell if you have to endure it alone - I would even say that paradise (like Isla Vista) is worse when you are alone/miserable than hell (like some shithole), in hell you can at least cope with people having to endure shit all day and also having shitty lifes, in a paradise like Isla Vista this cope is impossible because you see the direct contrast between their life quality and your own (and you make comparisons like all other human beings). Paradise (where life could be so great) is worse than hell when you are miserable yourself. Cannot even imagine how undesirable males cope in Australia/Hawaii/etc. or other chilled places where cool people reside for fun/parties/sex/etc. and where you constantly see that shit and instinctively know: You will never have what it takes to belong to them. Not movies/video games/etc. made him into what he became but reality as it is - no cope from the media or some fancy social scientist will ever change this (not an excuse for his actions of course but an attempt of understanding them).
Brutal as fuck brocel

It's so brutal when you realize that your genetics almost completely determine your sexual and social success.

Blue pill coping mechanisms are important for humans psychological well being. But once you realize the truth, as a low quality male, your life is over.

Rip to one of the greatest humans to ever exist

Holy shit i've never seen this video before. How and more importantly, where did you find it?

Being alone in college at night is brutal

He knew it was over. But what he lacked was the blackpill knowledge we take for granted today. He had no way to cope with how over it was, so he was left with nothing but jealous blackpill rage.

I had to go outside yesterday, even though it was only for 1~2 hours. Going and returning home I saw multiple couples. The girls were really hot and young and had whiter skin than their darker boyfriends. Brutal stuff. The younger they are, the more crushed I am.

Last edited:
Holy shit, where did you find this?

Great find, will watch later.

I have all of Elliot's videos archived on Bitchute

I have all of Elliot's videos archived on Bitchute

Including the leaked ones?

This should be pinned to top forever. This is exactly how all is feel.

I did this too during university, finished my assignment/gym early at 10 pm walk around downtown/campus and it was full of drunk whores stumbling over themselves. Everyone being drunk and having fun. Pure rage fuel seeing hot girls walking around and not giving us a chance.
There were parties everywhere, where chad would hog like 20-30 girls and they would all compete over him in parties while he is too drunk to give a fuck

Fuck, I accidentally pressed the ''cast media through chromecast'', FUCK THESE FUCKING SHITTY MEDIA PLAYERS NOBODY CARES ABOUT NIGGERCAST

This should be pinned to top forever. This is exactly how all is feel.

I did this too during university, finished my assignment/gym early at 10 pm walk around downtown/campus and it was full of drunk whores stumbling over themselves. Everyone being drunk and having fun. Pure rage fuel seeing hot girls walking around and not giving us a chance.
There were parties everywhere, where chad would hog like 20-30 girls and they would all compete over him in parties while he is too drunk to give a fuck
Brutal as fuck

I can't find your thread. Link it
Ok when I'm on my computer i will

He’s a glownigger that got it out of the FBI archive

:fbi::fbi::fbi:
Yeah I just asked my boss for new material bc I ran out of ideas for ER threads, but they pay me $100 for each

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Man... you can tell he is so dead inside...

That looks like classic soCal. Everything is spread out and people are cliquesh. Everyone has their own small circle of friends. So early on if you don't find a clique of some sort (say an e-sports gaming club), its gonna be hellish for you in college.

In Berkeley everything is close together and dense so its much more suifuel.

Before covid, Berkeley was pure suifuel in the early fall. The weather is really nice and the foids are all out and about showing off their long legs.

This is gold. ER was a character. If only he wouldn't have killed those ricels and instead gone postal in a sorority house...

Kino AF, can someone FOI the Columbine basement tapes next? Better yet just upload Eric and Dylan’s entire hard drives online as .zips
5DBBD806 B0C2 4D17 97AB 2FD5C1A88D2A

ER brutally mogged me and he was still incel.

very brutal

Hotel California

He was wrong about something though ,some people actually helped him when he got beaten up ,there are still good samaritans

Elliot is the most relatable human that ever existed

He was wrong about something though ,some people actually helped him when he got beaten up ,there are still good samaritans
who? how do you know?

i mean they did help him a bit but later abandoned him, that's nothing compared to what they'd have done for a foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back