Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Raping Sluts should be legal

Kirby

Kirby

Banned
-
Here's my proposal:
If a female has fucked at least 2 guys while not being married, or fucked one guy at least 5 times while not being married to him, she is officially declared a slut. Her photo, name and address get put on a public website for everyone to see. Every female on this website can be legally raped without facing any consequences. They fuck random people on regular, so where's the harm when an incel gets his share too?

How such a scenario would play out:
A female meets a Chad at a bar, she goes to his home for a one night stand. The next morning she leaves, but is spotted by an incel. "Hey, didn't I see this female on the slut website?", the incel thinks, and takes a photo of her for his face recognition app. The app finds her profile on that website and confirms she is indeed rapeable. The incel goes on to have sex with her. The female is not very pleased because she didn't plan on having sex with anyone else but Chad that day, but she accepts that this is only fair. At the end of the day both the Chad and the incel got the same amount of sex, instead of Chad getting 100% while the incel gets 0%.

This is ultimate justice. Instead of Chads having all the sex while normies get the leftovers and incels are left with nothing, everybody would get an equal share of it. This would lead to less crimes, less depression and less suicides.

There's a problem with disabled people who can't overpower a female, for example people who can't walk and are on a wheelchair. We don't want to leave these people out, so there should be volunteers who help them and subdue the female for them.

This way everyone gets sex. Not just a special group of people, everyone. This is equality, this is justice.

This is the kind of useless retarded posts that we don't need here.

I've reported you.

ZbNmjNc.jpg

Fontaine said:
This is the kind of useless retarded posts that we don't need here.

I've reported you.

What's the problem, pal?

1) it makes us look violent
2) it draws attention from law enforcement
3) it fuels the CuckTears subreddit
4) it will never happen so keep your retarded fantasies for yourself

Fontaine said:
1) it makes us look violent
2) it draws attention from law enforcement
3) it fuels the CuckTears subreddit