Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Raping foids

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Hello hello hope everyone is doing great first let me apologies for my terrible english and grammer the thing is im always fantasizing about torturing and then killing college and university foids and also killing couples or raping them infront of their boyfriends also im completely serious im not larping or kidding at all this fantasies are very similiar to the drug everytime i need more of them also i never used any kind of drug i just heard about it i will tell few of my brutal stories with foids later my motives for this fantasies are hate and anger toward foids and also envy and my need for control and dominance and also i feel emotionally and sexually aroused by their pain and dead body the foids that i want to commit this acts on are the ones who study in the top universities they are hot and beautiful they have good families without any financial problem they are prideful and egoestic and think they are better than me which they are not and have a highet social statue than me i will write more posts about this i just want to hear your thoughts about this also sorry for paragraphs also i cant commit this acts in reality bcz there is no opportunity

Hello hello hope everyone is doing great first let me apologies for my terrible english and grammer the thing is im always fantasizing about torturing and then killing college and university foids and also killing couples or raping them infront of their boyfriends also im completely serious im not larping or kidding at all this fantasies are very similiar to the drug everytime i need more of them also i never used any kind of drug i just heard about it i will tell few of my brutal stories with foids later my motives for this fantasies are hate and anger toward foids and also envy and my need for control and dominance and also i feel emotionally and sexually aroused by their pain and dead body the foids that i want to commit this acts on are the ones who study in the top universities they are hot and beautiful they have good families without any financial problem they are prideful and egoestic and think they are better than me which they are not and have a highet social statue than me i will write more posts about this i just want to hear your thoughts about this also sorry for paragraphs also i cant commit this acts in reality bcz there is no opportunity
Dude

They are better and of higher value than you.

Its not bluepill this foids are lower than me the only thing that they care about is look and look they are materialistic bitches im far more intellegent than this cumsuckes this prove im highet than them

Dnr but there is nothing morally wrong with raping or killing a female. They are evil and deserve it.

Holes are quite fragile. They seem invincible due to orbiter privilege.

Paderborner Pilsener 24x033 l

It's called beer. It's a low-percentage alcoholic beverage, usually drank when someone wants to decompress. Popular everywhere in the world.:feelshaha:
I know its alcohol i mean why you send alcohol pic

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

You are not a proper incel until you’ve raped at least 3 dozen foids