Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RAPING FOIDS SHOULD BE LEGAL

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
20% Trolling ID
WHO AGREES WITH ME THAT RAPING A FOID SHOULD BE LEGAL?

FUCK FOIDS

Your mom first

Jk

Idk, without the chase it'd get boring really quick and collapse of society cuz most men dont know what else to do but chase sex (except me)

Seriously? That's a pathetic attempt to make us incriminate ourselves. You thought no one would be suspicious of this thread because you have 130 posts? Come on, we weren't born yesterday.

Seriously? That's a pathetic attempt to make us incriminate ourselves. You thought no one would be suspicious of this thread because you have 130 posts? Come on, we weren't born yesterday.
why you dumb cucks always accuse of being some dumb infiltrator and behind those accusations you are just hiding this that you are defending foids

Covergn

killing foids should be legal because it is fun

CUCKS GAVE ME 20% WARNING

I DON'T THINK THAT WE SHOULD RESTRICT OUR HATRED TO FOIDS ON THIS FORUM

I SMELL CUCKOLD INFILTRATION ON INCELS.IS

Fed poster 2.0

why you dumb cucks always accuse of being some dumb infiltrator and behind those accusations you are just hiding this that you are defending foids
I believe it's mostly due to the other attempts to trick members into incriminating themselves made by people whose views are the opposite of ours. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: don't you agree threads like this do more harm than good because it attracts undesirable entities like intelligence organizations waiting for any silly excuse to set on a witch-hunt against involuntary celibates and ban our platforms?

I believe it's mostly due to the other attempts to trick members into incriminating themselves made by people whose views are the opposite of ours. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: don't you agree threads like this do more harm than good because it attracts undesirable entities like intelligence organizations waiting for any silly excuse to set on a witch-hunt against involuntary celibates and ban our platforms?
I think the same, but I don't like to restrict my hatred against foids. And I'm not even from the US.

Btw if the US govt. would want to close incels.is they wouldn't even need some excuse because incels have 0 public support

TheBlackpillMan=IhateUglyBitches

I think the same, but I don't like to restrict my hatred against foids. And I'm not even from the US.

Btw if the US govt. would want to close incels.is they wouldn't even need some excuse because incels have 0 public support
Check out this thread:

A new member endorsed rape and got banned for it. This wasn't the first time. You need to approach these things with more caution. For the sake of everyone around you.

TheBlackpillMan=IhateUglyBitches

schizo accusation
Check out this thread:

A new member endorsed rape and got banned for it. This wasn't the first time. You need to approach these things with more caution. For the sake of everyone around you.
my post is just too low effort for the inceldom discussion, but stop defending foids and stop those schizo accusations of being some infiltrator

It is a personal choice, I believe.

Only if raiding and murdering neighboring tribes becomes legal as well. I want the full experience.

most people (if any) in this forum who agree with you don't know you well enough to tell you. No one on this forum would tell you in a thread, no matter how well they know you. threads like this are pointless.:bigbrain:

Someone cll the polleese

WHO AGREES WITH ME THAT RAPING A FOID SHOULD BE LEGAL?

FUCK FOIDS
Fuck fuck fuck I can’t take this shit anymore rape those fucking meat holes in all 3 holes until mental breakdown :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Raping women wouldn’t satisfy me tbh. I want female attention/affection

Sigh why does no one realize that rape doesn't actually exists.
if she doesn't get wet it wont go in.

You glow more than uranium :feelsLSD:

Let's start with your mom nigger:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Rape is disgusting, it doesn't work the way the sexual intercourse supposed to happen. I'm wondering how some men enjoy it. No affection. No mutual feelings. No nothing.