Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rapefugees rape and kill 13yo foid in Austria

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

I saw in another Spanish forum where someone did the translation because I don't know German. She had a """"refugee"""" friend who took her to his place, where there were 5 more of them. She was drugged, raped and killed and then they threw the body in a park. Rapefugees already had criminal convictions and a deportation order, but seems the Austrian government doesn't care much about it despite they're the "conservatives" :feelsseriously:

To avoid getting raped and killed just don't befriend illegal immigrants with criminal convictions and don't go to their place. Simple as.

PD: Picture of the foid
5864228f-c1ab-40b0-85c3-838ed25e0775.jpeg

This is fucked up tbh. R.I.P. poor little girl. :cryfeels:

Vanilla ice dance

Rapeth and killeth a ho and then she dies

Just another victim of the globohomos.

le personality detector malfunctioned
foids can't determine that going all alone to a criminal with deportation order's house may be dangerous, but they can detect I'm a dangerous (despite not having committed a crime ever) misogynistic inkel just by the way I say "hello"

foids can't determine that going all alone to a criminal with deportation order's house may be dangerous, but they can detect I'm a dangerous (despite not having committed a crime ever) misogynistic inkel just by the way I say "hello"

Hooray.

So she hung out with older thugmaxxed ethnic men? :feelsUgh:
It was only a matter of time. At least she did not get to spawn any mutt kids

So she hung out with older thugmaxxed ethnic men? :feelsUgh:
It was only a matter of time. At least she did not get to spawn any mutt kids
true at least no Subhuman mutts born :feelsokman:

I would fap to her photo if I wasn't taking SSRI.

she's hot tbh. even with the nw∞ hairline

I saw in another Spanish forum where someone did the translation because I don't know German. She had a """"refugee"""" friend who took her to his place, where there were 5 more of them. She was drugged, raped and killed and then they threw the body in a park. Rapefugees already had criminal convictions and a deportation order, but seems the Austrian government doesn't care much about it despite they're the "conservatives" :feelsseriously:

To avoid getting raped and killed just don't befriend illegal immigrants with criminal convictions and don't go to their place. Simple as.

Remember when that Spanish college foid got stabbed by a random homeless dude in Iowa like almost three years ago?

This happens all over western europe btw with refugees from Syria

GOOD. Serves the white whore right.

If you play with snakes

Don't be surprised

When they bite you

They'll say this is victim blaming, but it really is that simple

Where are the feminists?

serves her right but it loved it anyway.

serves her right but it loved it anyway.
no doubt kek
she went to them for sex and drugs (no joke), but things got out of control and she died
rest in pieces degenerate whore
Where are the feminists?
Unironically protesting the fact that the perpetrators' national info (they were afghans) was given to the public (yes), because it was "racist"
They invaded a media building to bitch and moan about it lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back