Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rape on a foid is a good thing, actually

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Being misogynist is a moral obligation
★★★
Foids as whole will be always degenerate subhumans due to being unable to have thoughts other than chasing chad, there are no foid inventors, no foid philosophers, no foids leaders, even when given education these parasites aren't on human level nor ever will be. While chasing chad, they're, like any other vermin sabotaging the human civilization. How? Fisherian runaway effect. By lusting over dark triad chads they're promoting and empowering people like Meeks or Ramirez, https://incels.wiki/w/Dark_triad, https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Personality. By doing so, they're basically harming the society, state and humanity in general. Rape is a cure for their hypergamy. It allows humans who are valuable for Politeia and have high value to have their legacy, instead of thugmaxxed prettyboys and chads. Rape is beneficial for society, for human who do it and even for subhuman vermin (foid), who actually enjoys it https://incels.wiki/w/Rape. Therefore rape is a morally good thing.

Last edited:
IT will touch you.

You're overlooking the fact that it is the very men they lust after that are most likely to rape them.

You're overlooking the fact that it is the very men they lust after that are most likely to rape them.
80% of assaulters were raped as a child. SA is a bad thing but as a society we must protect our children in order to protect everyone else

I didn't meant 'rape' that happens nowadays. I meant actual systemic graping of hypERgamous devils.

1722413753307y

80% of assaulters were raped as a child. SA is a bad thing but as a society we must protect our children in order to protect everyone else
I'll have to see a source for that chico.

Source: my grand ma told me after her childhood friend got done for flashing little girls
childhood friend sounds based ngl

Any pedo apologists deserve to be hung.
'HANG PEOPLE FOR THOUGHTCRIME!!!!'

people like u r crazy, having more empathy for young foids (inferior) than with other males (superior)

it is a race to the bottom

I don’t buy it. It’s only “rape” if it’s not Chad.

'HANG PEOPLE FOR THOUGHTCRIME!!!!'

people like u r crazy, having more empathy for young foids (inferior) than with other males (superior)

it is a race to the bottom
Don’t care. If you’re a nonce you should be beaten every day of your life and raped

Don’t care. If you’re a nonce you should be beaten every day of your life and raped
wtf u fantasize abt gay sex too? gay

I personally am not attracted to young girls, and therefore I don't care what happens to them

as long as pedos just prey on foids, idc

if u r not a nonce, y do young foids matter to u? they will not have sex with u, so they r worthless

wtf u fantasize abt gay sex too? gay

I personally am not attracted to young girls, and therefore I don't care what happens to them

as long as pedos just prey on foids, idc

if u r not a nonce, y do young foids matter to u? they will not have sex with u, so they r worthless
They matter because I have a younger sister who I basically raised. She’s the only person who cares about me.

I don’t want to live in a world where shes at threat of being raped

Can’t argue with that.
Then why are you only against people who are accused by foids, if you know that only difference between them and jb fuckers are looks?

E'nig'm'a'z A FUCKING NIGGER :feelswhat:

They matter because I have a younger sister who I basically raised. She’s the only person who cares about me.

I don’t want to live in a world where shes at threat of being raped
aw she's your oneitis that's cute

you should ask her out

I have a younger sister too but she's a foid so she bores the shit out of me and I don't care abt her

Then why are you only against people who are accused by foids, if you know that only difference between them and jb fuckers are looks?
they're an agecuck, don't try to talk sense into them

they just come here to post abt femdom, of course they're cucked