Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rape isn’t always about power and control. Sometimes it is about sex.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
THIS IS NOT CONDONING RAPE. I AM ONLY DEBUNKING A FEMINIST THEORY.

I’ve read about the motives of rapists and while many are about power or control or humiliating their victim there are also many who simply feel entitled to sex. Sexual entitlement is a very common motive among some rapists.

Feminists: Rape is NOT about sex. It’s about power!

also feminists: in order to stop rape, we need to teach men that no means no and that they need to accept “No” as an answer

Nice thread.

I think women project power fantasy on us because they see it as a power move. They feel vulnerable because they are physically weak.

But we are accustomed to being the stronger sex so we don't think about it. We are used to having the physical power.

Nice thread.

I think women project power fantasy on us because they see it as a power move. They feel vulnerable because they are physically weak.

But we are accustomed to being the stronger sex so we don't think about it. We are used to having the physical power.
Exactly and if they’re about power why don’t they use their fists or something which is sufficient?

Exactly and if they’re about power why don’t they use their fists or something which is sufficient?

Women have very weak upper bodies. They cannot punch with nearly as much force as we do. It would take a woman years and years of training just to be able to stand her ground against a guy who sits around on the couch all day LDARing.

Women have very weak upper bodies. They cannot punch with nearly as much force as we do. It would take a woman years and years of training just to be able to stand her ground against a guy who sits around on the couch all day LDARing.
And feminists think women are as strong as men

Until they get raped and then their whole distorted view of reality gets destroyed.
Do you think foids can heal from rape? I think they totally can

And feminists think women are as strong as men
Hollywood has us believing a 120lb (first of all that alone in unrealistic given the average bmi...) woman can take out a team of trained men in body armor by herself.

Hollywood has us believing a 120lb (first of all that alone in unrealistic given the average bmi...) woman can take out a team of trained men in body armor by herself.
Hollywood is left wing

This idea they never heal and forever live in intense misery is retarded

Women always want to play the victim card. They want to feel oppressed and blame men for everything

sex is a necessity

Of course rape is about sex. They would have you believe it's about power just like they would have you believe your personality is the reason why you dont have a mate.

Just more backwards thinking.

20200221 105816

Of course rape is about sex. They would have you believe it's about power just like they would have you believe your personality is the reason why you dont have a mate.

Just more backwards thinking.

View attachment 210304
And people believe what feminazis say

they think we should be able to control our feelings of wanting sex,even though its not possible.Only masturbation can help but that leads to a bad road as well.

I see your point

No means no if you stop dressing like a whore
full

It’s always about sex bro

Women have gone to places to get roofied and gangbanged by Chads instead of being conscious during the act and dealing with their personalities. They are turned on by knowing they may get roofied and raped by Chads even if they find him obnoxious too.

Roofies don't work like that BTW. You must use some strong sleeping pills to roofie a girl; roofies have no such effect.

i always thought that rapists are just some sexhungry normies

It's like saying that you shouldn't get erections at looking at a hourglass stacey body.

they think we should be able to control our feelings of wanting sex,even though its not possible.Only masturbation can help but that leads to a bad road as well.
Do people achieve bigger orgasm during sex than in masturbation?

i've enjoyed my time with prostitutes a lot more than my time masturbating
Does sex feel different from masturbation?

Does sex feel different from masturbation?
it doesnt feel as good,but thats probably because the hookers have been pounded by thousands of guys,so their pussies are loose

it doesnt feel as good,but thats probably because the hookers have been pounded by thousands of guys,so their pussies are loose
So masturbation felt better?

I know,but it's my only option...
Maybe an 18 year old hooker is good for you if you want a tight vagina because I can see you want a tight one

Include me in the screenshot IT