Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious RAPE is not OK

No way, ask 10 random girls if they'd rather be raped or knocked out and 10/10 would rather pick being raped. Women are built to have sex, not to be knocked out, which is why prostitutes can fuck the most unattractive men imaginable.
I could do that so until then none of us can actually prove our point.
Incorrect, femoids only bitch about it more because they get free shit and victim points. They just want attention, femoids can handle "rape" as good as men or even better.
Woman are more emotional than men so they can definitely not handle it better then them.
I think the victim points do play into that but it sucks either way. Guys are just hornier and more open to just have sex because of our biology. Woman are pickier that's in their nature because they have to carry out the child, unlike men.

Woman are more emotional than men so they can definitely not handle it better then them.
I think the victim points do play into that but it sucks either way. Guys are just hornier and more open to just have sex because of our biology. Woman are pickier that's in their nature because they have to carry out the child, unlike men.
Women are not more emotional than men, they are just dumber than men. Anyone whose stupid seems to be emotional and out of control. And if you're trying to say women are emotional, that means they have a disability, so they need a man to look after them and they shouldn't be left alone.

Women are only pickier because they have more options. A hooker will have sex with a 1/10 for a few dollars because she doesn't have many options. A chad has thousands of options, so to him it will be more traumatic having sex with a landwhale than a hooker having sex with a fat guy.
I could do that so until then none of us can actually prove our point.
Obviously if you just ask them, they will choose being knocked out to act tough. But if it was a real life situation, they would rather choose being raped than knocked out.

No way, ask 10 random girls if they'd rather be raped or knocked out and 10/10 would rather pick being raped. Women are built to have sex, not to be knocked out, which is why prostitutes can fuck the most unattractive men imaginable.

Incorrect, femoids only bitch about it more because they get free shit and victim points. They just want attention, femoids can handle "rape" as good as men or even better.

Women are not more emotional than men, they are just dumber than men. Anyone whose stupid seems to be emotional and out of control. And if you're trying to say women are emotional, that means they have a disability, so they need a man to look after them and they shouldn't be left alone.

Women are only pickier because they have more options. A hooker will have sex with a 1/10 for a few dollars because she doesn't have many options. A chad has thousands of options, so to him it will be more traumatic having sex with a landwhale than a hooker having sex with a fat guy.
Being emotional is not a disability. But showing it means showing weakness which woman can do more easily than men.
Also a hooker will only have sex because she has no other choice. It's their job not to be picky and almost no woman is a hooker so they can't speak for them. Also your arguing against evolution. It just makes sense for them to be pickier. It can be seen all over the animal kingdom.
Obviously if you just ask them, they will choose being knocked out to act tough. But if it was a real life situation, they would rather choose being raped than knocked out.
Why would they lie about this? There is no reason for it.
You're constructing this to fit your narrative no matter what I say so you can dismiss it as lying or woman being whores.

Being emotional is not a disability. But showing it means showing weakness which woman can do more easily than men.
Then it's not a disability, it is their strength.
a hooker will only have sex because she has no other choice. It's their job not to be picky.
Hookers don't have to have sex with someone they don't like, but they choose to for the money. I might not like anita sakesean, but if she paid me to fix her car I can either do it and take her money or tell her to go fuck herself.
almost no woman is a hooker so they can't speak for them
Cope, most women are hookers for the right price or the right guy.
your arguing against evolution. It just makes sense for them to be pickier. It can be seen all over the animal kingdom.
Not always, male horse actually choose the female mares.
Why would they lie about this? There is no reason for it.
You're constructing this to fit your narrative no matter what I say so you can dismiss it as lying or woman being whores.
Women are expert liars and manipulators, I can only trust how they'd behave in a real life situation. And I have a strong feeling they'd rather be raped than knocked out.

I thought you were cool bro what happened? A landwhale does not have a penis and being fucked in the ass by a dick is not the same as a female taking it in her snatch, cunts are made for that, and honestly being raped by a female the regular way even an ugly one is vastly better than being incel. Rape also does not have to always involve violence restraining or drugging the female is usually the most effective method. Rape is the solution to inceldom boyo we could have any female we want if we were allowed to take them by force not only that but notice it is always incels that get accused of rape not chads rape accusations are just a way of cockblocking unattractive males and condemning them to a life of loneliness and torture.

notice it is always incels that get accused of rape not chads rape accusations are just a way of cockblocking unattractive males and condemning them to a life of loneliness and torture.

Rape sucks but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Vaginas are evolutionary designed to allow penises to enter them. Violent rape is different though.

It's a hyperbole, but yeah, sluts will say: you're not entitled to spreading your genes, it's natural selection tee hee it's natural
I say: they're not entitled to living, morality doesn't apply to them
You play God, you get hell - survival of the fittest is natural, but so is rape

Can I rape the anime girl in your sig?
You don't need to. She fucks incels. LOL
Rape sucks but it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Vaginas are evolutionary designed to allow penises to enter them. Violent rape is different though.
I was talking about violent rape. If rape isn't violent , I don't even consider it as rape at all tbhtbh.

Last edited:
You don't need to. She fucks incels. LOL

I was talking about violent rape. If rape isn't violent , I don't even consider it as rape at all tbhtbh.
I thought all rape was violent, don't you need to beat them into submission first? If they just give up and take it then the only difference would be the injuries, then the point really is to not beat women as you rape them? Would drugging them be the solution......... lmao what are you guys going on about

Last edited:
I thought all rape was violent, don't you need to beat them into submission first? If they just give up and take it then the only difference would be the injuries, then the point really is to not beat women as you rape them? Would drugging them be the solution......... lmao what are you guys going on about
That's how I see it. If rape is not violent then it's nothing but consensual sex according to me tbhtbh. And if a foid gets drugged or drunk so badly, it's her fault.

i will never turn into a wizard.

That's how I see it. If rape is not violent then it's nothing but consensual sex according to me tbhtbh. And if a foid gets drugged or drunk so badly, it's her fault.
What is the point of being a moralfag if you're not even going to be consistent, and what's a black eye if you're just going to rape the bitch anyway.

In Your ADN Your ancesters probably has need to violate to you are live here, to post this LMAO

Then it's not a disability, it is their strength.
Yes. A woman being weak invites men to come and help. If a guy does it he's weak and not fit to protect.
Hookers don't have to have sex with someone they don't like, but they choose to for the money. I might not like anita sakesean, but if she paid me to fix her car I can either do it and take her money or tell her to go fuck herself.
First of all this is basically stealing. And also they only reject the most disgusting of guys if anything.
They do it for to money to be able to survive.If they were picky and only fucked chads they'd go out of business and die of starvation.
Or their sugar daddy would beat the crap out of them. Both aren't very appealing.
Cope, most women are hookers for the right price or the right guy.
That goes for everyone pretty much everyone.
Not always, male horse actually choose the female mares.
The exception only proves the rule if anything.
Women are expert liars and manipulators, I can only trust how they'd behave in a real life situation. And I have a strong feeling they'd rather be raped than knocked out.
You're acting like everything a woman does is a big conspiracy to keep 80% of males under their control and to fuck the other 20%.
Also having a strong feeling doesn't mean anything since it isn't based on anything.

Yes. A woman being weak invites men to come and help. If a guy does it he's weak and not fit to protect.
Then a woman should always be accompanied by a stronger and more emotionally stable man, because clearly femoids can't look after themselves or take responsibility for anything.
they only reject the most disgusting of guys if anything.
They do it for to money to be able to survive.If they were picky and only fucked chads they'd go out of business and die of starvation.
Or their sugar daddy would beat the crap out of them. Both aren't very appealing.
Lots of hookers are richer than you and me, lol @ they're just "trying to survive," those whores have five thousand dollar purses and 700 dollar shoes. Decent hookers can make as much as doctors, and there are almost no pimps in western cultures with big police forces. Any bitch that's a hooker and has a pimp is retarded if she lives in a western country. Pimps also don't beat their hoes up that much anymore, you watch too many movies.
The exception only proves the rule if anything.
Humans can be the exception too. Lots of men are already going mgtow and taking the blackpill, so we are above our instincts more than dogs and cats. Plus there are plenty of mammals where the males control the females.
You're acting like everything a woman does is a big conspiracy to keep 80% of males under their control and to fuck the other 20%.
Also having a strong feeling doesn't mean anything since it isn't based on anything.
Women are usually cowards, maybe only 10% at most would rather be knocked out than raped by a sub5 male.

Rape is the symbol of foid loosing her sexual privileges, in a good world there is no place for rape but again there is no place for foid liberties either.

because that's the case

Then a woman should always be accompanied by a stronger and more emotionally stable man, because clearly femoids can't look after themselves or take responsibility for anything.
You keep jumping to conclusions. Didn't you read the part where I said when implying if it happens?It's not a constant.
Lots of hookers are richer than you and me, lol @ they're just "trying to survive," those whores have five thousand dollar purses and 700 dollar shoes. Decent hookers can make as much as doctors, and there are almost no pimps in western cultures with big police forces. Any bitch that's a hooker and has a pimp is retarded if she lives in a western country. Pimps also don't beat their hoes up that much anymore, you watch too many movies.
That might just be true. But most women aren't willing to sell their dignity on a daily basis. Of course, if chad comes around and offers 500k most would say yes. Even I would say yes if some guy offers enough money.
Humans can be the exception too. Lots of men are already going mgtow and taking the blackpill, so we are above our instincts more than dogs and cats. Plus there are plenty of mammals where the males control the females.
Yeah woman also say:,,I don't care about looks at all! I'm all about personality!" and no matter how hard they're trying to live by that they won't be able. Biology doesn't allow them to do what is "the right" thing in their mind.
So we're just self-aware but not really over it. Also Humans can indeed be exceptions, we just happen not to be one in this case.
Women are usually cowards, maybe only 10% at most would rather be knocked out than raped by a sub5 male.
This is not backed by any form of objective reasoning. So what if they're cowards?
,, Huh, sure glad I didn't get punched while my uncle raped me."
Pening knocked out isn't hat bad even if you're scared. Nobody has ever killed himself over getting knocked out in a party.