Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rape is not necessarily a violation of consent (2/3)

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Lets hypothesize a scenario:
-Say a chad king is using his position to force a random foid to fuck him.
But the foid that the king 'raped' secretly loved him and would've fucked him regardless of how he utilized his kingship.

So in this scenario we can see both 'rape' and consensual sex happening in the same time.
Its not mutually exclusive.

We can expand this scenario even further.
Suppose there is a foid and 2 normie('a' and 'b')of equal smv in the same room.
You,the spectator,plant a bomb in the foid's brain that will explode if she chooses normie b without her knowledge.

This means that there is no possible universe in where the foid chooses normie b,because of the bomb.You are technically 'forcing' the foid to choose normie a.
This can be classified as rape.

But remember,she is unaware of the bomb planted in her mind.When she does choose normie a,she does it not because of fear of the bomb(she is unaware of its existence) but because of own will.She forms a consentual relationship with normie a.

Here,again,we can see rape and consentual relationships happening at the same time.The forceful nature of the relationship(rape) does not violate the consentual nature of said relationship.

See? You can expand these to many other sexual relationships that are forceful in nature and make it ethical/consentuous.
I.e programming a robot to fuck you is not a rape,despite the forceful nature of the programming.

They want to be raped but only by chad

Lets hypothesize a scenario:
-Say a chad king is using his position to force a random foid to fuck him.
But the foid that the king 'raped' secretly loved him and would've fucked him regardless of how he utilized his kingship.

So in this scenario we can see both 'rape' and consensual sex happening in the same time.
Its not mutually exclusive.

That's not what consent is. Consent isn't "I love him." You can love someone, but not want to have sex with them in that moment.

The foid will kill her self than fuck a normie
Exactly.When a chad rapes it is both 'rape' and 'consentual relationship' at the same time.
Wtf no

That's not what consent is. Consent isn't "I love him." You can love someone, but not want to have sex with them in that moment.
The scenario assume that she would've fucked him in that moment even if the chad is not forcing her to do so

The bomb thing doesn't make sense, nor does the king thing. Rape is having sex with someone against their will

Rape is having sex with someone against their will
Lel,i should've titled this thread 'forceful relationships are not always rape' instead of 'rape is not necessarily a violation of consent'

It all comes down to whether they're attracted to you or not.

How is this offtopuc fml.

How is this offtopuc fml.
The rules regarding that are weird. I used to think anything regarding the blackpill, female nature, or gynocentrim could be posted in the main forum Apparently if it's not inceldom related then it gets relegated here.

Lel,i should've titled this thread 'forceful relationships are not always rape' instead of 'rape is not necessarily a violation of consent'

But if the answer isn't "no," if the answer is "yes," it isn't a forceful relationship.