Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape is not as bad as woman claim it to be

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Honestly, I’m so sick of the outrage towards rape as if it’s by far the worst thing that can happen to a woman. I’ve seen videos where people have had their eyes gouged out, where they’ve been burnt alive, where their heads have slowly been chopped off etc.

And women will still somehow think getting an unwanted dick in their pussy is worse than slow and painful torture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All those women that claim that rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman, are speaking from a position of privilege. They have never been physically harmed in their life, they have always been treated like princesses and queens, they don’t know just how cruel this world can be and how much REAL physical pain and suffering is out there in the world, so from their comfortable existence they can cry and complain about rape as if it’s the worst thing that can possibly happen to them. Newsflash, it’s NOT the worst thing that can happen to them, not by any stretch of the imagination

I guarantee you, if a woman was kidnapped and held captive by a man, and the man gave her the option of either getting raped by him or slowly tortured by him, 99% of women would rather choose to be raped, because deep down they know rape isn’t as bad or intolerable as they like to claim. Would a woman rather have her eyes gouged out and her fingers chopped off, or would she rather take an unwanted dick in her pussy for a few moments? We all know the answer

Also, if getting fucked by an unattractive man is such a terrible traumatic experience for a woman, why does prostitution exist?

You can’t argue that having sex with an unattractive man without pay (as is the case in rape) goes from being one of the worst and most inhumane experience in the world, to being somewhat tolerable on the basis of receiving a few hundred bucks, that’s ridiculous.

[UWSL]Rape isn’t illegal because of its negative effects on women, rape is illegal because if men could just rape a bitch and obtain sex for free, men wouldn’t need to work in order to chase resources to attract women and therefore nothing would get done, no work would be completed and within a month society would fall apart.[/UWSL]

By making rape illegal and preventing men from obtaining sex for free through physical strength and force, the elites of society are forcing men to have no option but to PAY women for access to their sexual and reproductive resources, and when men need to pay, they will contribute their labour and utility to society, which means society will function.

that’s the real reason rape is illegal, not because government cares about “‘muhhh rape trauma”, even they don’t give a shit about how rape affects women, they make rape illegal so society will operate and prosper

Edit: Furthermore, if rape is so bad then why do so many women orgasm from rape and instead of being traumatised they develop rape fantasies? Orgasm only happens when the body experiences enjoyment. If she didn’t enjoy it, she wouldn’t orgasm in the first place, so for her to be able to orgasm means it was enjoyable to her, this is simple logic.

It’s really crazy how normies can’t wrap their mind around something which is just common sense

@BlkPillPres

Last edited:
I think rape is a problem cause if it was legal anyone could have sex with your wife, not our problem anyways, than the trauma depends on the violence implied in the rape

Nothing is as bad as women claim. Rape, periods, child birth, etc.

I think rape is a problem cause if it was legal anyone could have sex with your wife, not our problem anyways, than the trauma depends on the violence implied in the rape

rape is natural, it takes place in every species of mammals, but restrictions have to be placed on nature for the benefit of a civilised society

I believe Rape should be illegal in order to create an orderly and functional society, the point of this thread was never to justify rape or to argue that “rape is ok”.

The point of this thread is simply the fact that rape isn’t traumatic to women as much as they pretend it is.

its only rape if you're sub 8

The point of this thread is simply the fact that rape isn’t traumatic to women as much as they pretend it is
ofc water is wet

its only rape if you're sub 8

It’s really funny that whenever I see photos of rapists, they are pretty much always ugly or average looking at best, must be a coincidence though, surely whether you are a rapist or not has nothing to Do with looks

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If there was no law, no government, no rules, we could rape and kill anyone we wanted:panties::panties:(in game).

you have been posted on IT, they say that u condone rape, they don't understand that you say only that is not the ultimate crime like normies say not that it is justificable

you have been posted on IT, they say that u condone rape, they don't understand that you say only that is not the ultimate crime like normies say not that it is justificable

There is a tough internet keyboard warrior who commented “if I ever find an incel who raped a woman, I’d torture him myself”.

I’d like to see that piece of shit try that with me, he doesn’t know who the fuck I am or what I’m capable of, i can torture him in the worst possible ways without feeling any empathy or remorse

There is a tough internet keyboard warrior who commented “if I ever find an incel who raped a woman, I’d torture him myself”.

I’d like to see that piece of shit try that with me, he doesn’t know who the fuck I am or what I’m capable of, i can torture him in the worst possible ways without feeling any empathy or remorse
99,9999% if not 100% of rapes are commited by sexhavers to the own GF, so first he should torturate the non-incel population.. anyway torturing for rape is like shoot at a person for a punch in the stomach

99,9999% if not 100% of rapes are commited by sexhavers to the own GF, so first he should torturate the non-incel population.. anyway torturing for rape is like shoot at a person for a punch in the stomach

He thinks cutting someone’s fingers off and gouging out their eyes (something which disables a person for life and something which they can NEVER recover from)is a valid punishment for a woman getting fucked by an unattractive man without her consent (something which doesn’t inhibit her from living a normal life for the rest of her life without any disability)

It’s really funny that whenever I see photos of rapists, they are pretty much always ugly or average looking at best, must be a coincidence though, surely whether you are a rapist or not has nothing to Do with looks

If some Stacy would rape me i wouldn't mind

Actually studies have indicated above average looking guys tend to engage in sexual assault more.

Honestly, I’m so sick of the outrage towards rape as if it’s by far the worst thing that can happen to a woman. I’ve seen videos where people have had their eyes gouged out, where they’ve been burnt alive, where their heads have slowly been chopped off etc.

And women will still somehow think getting an unwanted dick in their pussy is worse than slow and painful torture :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All those women that claim that rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman, are speaking from a position of privilege. They have never been physically harmed in their life, they have always been treated like princesses and queens, they don’t know just how cruel this world can be and how much REAL physical pain and suffering is out there in the world, so from their comfortable existence they can cry and complain about rape as if it’s the worst thing that can possibly happen to them. Newsflash, it’s NOT the worst thing that can happen to them, not by any stretch of the imagination

I guarantee you, if a woman was kidnapped and held captive by a man, and the man gave her the option of either getting raped by him or slowly tortured by him, 99% of women would rather choose to be raped, because deep down they know rape isn’t as bad or intolerable as they like to claim. Would a woman rather have her eyes gouged out and her fingers chopped off, or would she rather take an unwanted dick in her pussy for a few moments? We all know the answer

Also, if getting fucked by an unattractive man is such a terrible traumatic experience for a woman, why does prostitution exist?

You can’t argue that having sex with an unattractive man without pay (as is the case in rape) goes from being one of the worst and most inhumane experience in the world, to being somewhat tolerable on the basis of receiving a few hundred bucks, that’s ridiculous.

[UWSL]Rape isn’t illegal because of its negative effects on women, rape is illegal because if men could just rape a bitch and obtain sex for free, men wouldn’t need to work in order to chase resources to attract women and therefore nothing would get done, no work would be completed and within a month society would fall apart.[/UWSL]

By making rape illegal and preventing men from obtaining sex for free through physical strength and force, the elites of society are forcing men to have no option but to PAY women for access to their sexual and reproductive resources, and when men need to pay, they will contribute their labour and utility to society, which means society will function.

that’s the real reason rape is illegal, not because government cares about “‘muhhh rape trauma”, even they don’t give a shit about how rape affects women, they make rape illegal so society will operate and prosper

Edit: Furthermore, if rape is so bad then why do so many women orgasm from rape and instead of being traumatised they develop rape fantasies? Orgasm only happens when the body experiences enjoyment. If she didn’t enjoy it, she wouldn’t orgasm in the first place, so for her to be able to orgasm means it was enjoyable to her, this is simple logic.

It’s really crazy how normies can’t wrap their mind around something which is just common sense

@BlkPillPres
Sad

Attachments

• 4EA05DF3-F545-433F-881F-A48AFD152999.jpeg
    4EA05DF3-F545-433F-881F-A48AFD152999.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 32
true. if i got raped by a foid i would honestly enjoy it

@BlkPillPres
Tera-based :whitepill:

The other reason it’s illegal I expect is that men who “got theirs” don’t want other men having sex with “their” woman. Or their daughters presumably, unsure.

But yeah it’s nowhere near as terrible as we’ve been led to believe. Of course it’s extremely easy to explain why, but doing so would have you cast out of society as a leaper because everything is like “the emperor’s new clothes” now and the truth is verboten.

Women are unbelievably privileged and have absolutely no idea what it’s like to live as an average male. Oh what I’d give for them to walk a mile in our shoes.

rape is natural, it takes place in every species of mammals, but restrictions have to be placed on nature for the benefit of a civilised society

I believe Rape should be illegal in order to create an orderly and functional society, the point of this thread was never to justify rape or to argue that “rape is ok”.

The point of this thread is simply the fact that rape isn’t traumatic to women as much as they pretend it is.
Good point that

Because dummies don’t understand nuance — NPCs also can’t think for themselves, they can’t dare fathom that maybe just maybe they’ve been had/lied to and rape isn’t literally akin to crucifixion like they’ve been indoctrinated to believe.

Lol the irony — these people are oh so virtuous until the moment someone commits the crime of disagreeing with them.

You can always tell the folks that are mainstream NPCs because they’re usually the only ones that think like this — they’ve never been in the minority and thus bullied for it on anything and they don’t think for themselves so any detected wrong think or deviation from majority view means you’re literally a criminal deserving death and torture to them.

He thinks cutting someone’s fingers off and gouging out their eyes (something which disables a person for life and something which they can NEVER recover from)is a valid punishment for a woman getting fucked by an unattractive man without her consent (something which doesn’t inhibit her from living a normal life for the rest of her life without any disability)
Well said — the fact that normies genuinely see these things as even approaching equivalent speaks volumes about how little most people think for themselves and also how people seemingly have little ability to rationally think through situations and imagine themselves in them.

Sometimes you encounter stupid so apparent it causes you pain. Good god people are retarded.

If some Stacy would rape me i wouldn't mind
Same — of course that’s perceived hypocritically as well. Nobody would fucking give a shit if a woman tied you down and raped you, people only selectively care when it’s women.

women consider it rape if the person who raps them is ugly on the contrary if it is chad it is not rape

I think it is. For them fucking with ugly mem is like be burn alive.

Is part of their main features.

I don't even got a joke for this one what is wrong with you all:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Meanwhile we dream of getting sexually assaulted by the opposite gender

Women always like being dominated. No matter what. Only if it’s chad though

Rape is just a term women created to allow them to justify discrimination against ugly men