Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is funny

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes. She decides to go shopping or whatever using the money she's made from betebuxing or from simps.

She's enjoying her day out in the sun sipping on her latte or whatever these cunts drink

Then all of a sudden a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster :feelshaha:

Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes. She decides to go shopping or whatever using the money she's made from betebuxing or from simps.

She's enjoying her day out in the sun sipping on her latte or whatever these cunts drink

Then all of a sudden a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster
I can tell you’re an anime fan you fucking loser :feelsautistic:

Rapecels breathing heavily after seeing this post
36802.jpg

I'm milquetoast as fuck and even I know that's an oxymoron. I have my suspicions about you.
Suspect my anus you son of a bitch. Whats oxymoron about a roastie being in her prime. You roach.

Big? Mogs me. So it couldn't be me.

Personally I would just laugh then walk away. Not worth aiding women in need these days. Incels don't get a thing from helping. Yet if a chad was to help. He would likely whatever he wanted from her as a reward. Helping a stacy or any foid in need doesn't change there view or how they treat incels.

I can tell you’re an anime fan you fucking loser :feelsautistic:
Ultraman is a Japanese 3D computer-generated anime series produced by Tsuburaya Productions and Production I.G, based on the manga series of the same name, ULTRAMAN. The first season of this series was released worldwide on Netflix on April 1, 2019.

Funny shit. Not the rape, but vivid image you clearly enjoyed painting and these comments. I'm mostly apathetic about rape though. Not really humorous but I wouldn't stop it unless, ya know, it's family

Suspect my anus you son of a bitch. Whats oxymoron about a roastie being in her prime. You roach.

It's misuse of the lingo. "Roastie" is by definition an older woman with some miles on her. Not "prime."

Eh? Ive always used it for all foids period.

Well, that's not really what the term means. See, we call them "roasties" as a reference to the "roast beef" quality a vagina takes on, supposedly, after years of cockular stimulation. The kind that can only come from constant practice over years. The kind that younger, less experienced vaginas, ideally, do not have.

People will argue "Roast beef vaginas don't come from overfucking, they look that way from birth." Sure. It's not like I've seen very many vaginas.

Well, that's not really what the term means. See, we call them "roasties" as a reference to the "roast beef" quality a vagina takes on, supposedly, after years of cockular stimulation. The kind that can only come from constant practice over years. The kind that younger, less experienced vaginas, ideally, do not have.

People will argue "Roast beef vaginas don't come from overfucking, they look that way from birth." Sure. It's not like I've seen very many vaginas.
Roastie = foid even if 5 years old.

Roastie = foid even if 5 years old.

Well, that's not really how the term works. Unless the naysayers are right, and even 5 year old girls have external flappy parts.

Well, that's not really how the term works. Unless the naysayers are right, and even 5 year old girls have external flappy parts.
Create a poll and see how many people care about your autistic usage

Rape is indeed funny, especially if you just take her clothes and bolt afterwards

Ultraman is a Japanese 3D computer-generated anime series produced by Tsuburaya Productions and Production I.G, based on the manga series of the same name, ULTRAMAN. The first season of this series was released worldwide on Netflix on April 1, 2019.
Damn you must be extra retarded because It’s not only an anime. Tokusatsu and Anime are two different things. Cope.

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster :feelshaha:
Get ready for IT trannies to screenshot this :feelskek:

of course in gtaV

Unban OP, he was extremely based!

Based and yes it is

if a chad raped a woman it would be ok, she'd enjoy it

Personally I would just laugh then walk away. Not worth aiding women in need these days. Incels don't get a thing from helping. Yet if a chad was to help. He would likely whatever he wanted from her as a reward. Helping a stacy or any foid in need doesn't change there view or how they treat incels.
Same honestly

it's just another dick, only difference is that it's from an ugly guy. i don't see what the big deal is. she'll be taking chad's dick later that same day anyways.

Top tier comedy

Did he got banned for that based post ?
it's just another dick, only difference is that it's from an ugly guy. i don't see what the big deal is. she'll be taking chad's dick later that same day anyways.
True, she took hundreds of dicks already so one more won't hurt

Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes.
I have nothing against yoga pants, it's nice to have flexible pants.

WTF should she be wearing a skirt?

It's easier to fuck a foid in a skirt than fuck a foid in yoga pants so skirts are sluttier but you go after the utilitarian sweat pants.

a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

the actions of the dude sure are prominent in your fantasy bro, like you're imagining him roaring while slamming your anus, kinda gay ngl

based thread why is op caged :feelssus: