Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is funny

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes. She decides to go shopping or whatever using the money she's made from betebuxing or from simps.

She's enjoying her day out in the sun sipping on her latte or whatever these cunts drink

Then all of a sudden a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster :feelshaha:

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 2m
Nigga was bricked up writing this

Ultracel

Ultracel

Greycel
2h 1m
Inceloner said:
Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes. She decides to go shopping or whatever using the money she's made from betebuxing or from simps.

She's enjoying her day out in the sun sipping on her latte or whatever these cunts drink

Then all of a sudden a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster
I can tell you’re an anime fan you fucking loser :feelsautistic:

Immolator

Immolator

Major
★★
12d 13h 28m
IT bait post

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
28d 11h 13m
Rapecels breathing heavily after seeing this post

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
Ultracel said:
No i swear im not is not troo fuck all anime :feelstrash:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
Inceloner said:
prime roastie

I'm milquetoast as fuck and even I know that's an oxymoron. I have my suspicions about you.

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 4h 2m
FrothySolutions said:
I'm milquetoast as fuck and even I know that's an oxymoron. I have my suspicions about you.
Excellent deduction:society:

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
FrothySolutions said:
Suspect my anus you son of a bitch. Whats oxymoron about a roastie being in her prime. You roach.

DisastrousHeight

DisastrousHeight

Recruit
★★
2d 11h 31m
Big? Mogs me. So it couldn't be me.

A

Anonx

Greycel
3d 4h 36m
Personally I would just laugh then walk away. Not worth aiding women in need these days. Incels don't get a thing from helping. Yet if a chad was to help. He would likely whatever he wanted from her as a reward. Helping a stacy or any foid in need doesn't change there view or how they treat incels.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 10h 55m
Ultracel said:
Ultraman is a Japanese 3D computer-generated anime series produced by Tsuburaya Productions and Production I.G, based on the manga series of the same name, ULTRAMAN. The first season of this series was released worldwide on Netflix on April 1, 2019.

E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★★
19d 21h 5m
Funny shit. Not the rape, but vivid image you clearly enjoyed painting and these comments. I'm mostly apathetic about rape though. Not really humorous but I wouldn't stop it unless, ya know, it's family

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
Inceloner said:
Suspect my anus you son of a bitch. Whats oxymoron about a roastie being in her prime. You roach.

It's misuse of the lingo. "Roastie" is by definition an older woman with some miles on her. Not "prime."

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
FrothySolutions said:
It's misuse of the lingo. "Roastie" is by definition an older woman with some miles on her. Not "prime."
Eh? Ive always used it for all foids period.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
Inceloner said:
Eh? Ive always used it for all foids period.

Well, that's not really what the term means. See, we call them "roasties" as a reference to the "roast beef" quality a vagina takes on, supposedly, after years of cockular stimulation. The kind that can only come from constant practice over years. The kind that younger, less experienced vaginas, ideally, do not have.

People will argue "Roast beef vaginas don't come from overfucking, they look that way from birth." Sure. It's not like I've seen very many vaginas.

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
FrothySolutions said:
Well, that's not really what the term means. See, we call them "roasties" as a reference to the "roast beef" quality a vagina takes on, supposedly, after years of cockular stimulation. The kind that can only come from constant practice over years. The kind that younger, less experienced vaginas, ideally, do not have.

People will argue "Roast beef vaginas don't come from overfucking, they look that way from birth." Sure. It's not like I've seen very many vaginas.
Roastie = foid even if 5 years old.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
Inceloner said:
Roastie = foid even if 5 years old.

Well, that's not really how the term works. Unless the naysayers are right, and even 5 year old girls have external flappy parts.

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
FrothySolutions said:
Well, that's not really how the term works. Unless the naysayers are right, and even 5 year old girls have external flappy parts.
Create a poll and see how many people care about your autistic usage

Hoteldoor

Hoteldoor

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 38m
Rape is indeed funny, especially if you just take her clothes and bolt afterwards

Ultracel

Ultracel

Greycel
2h 1m
WØLF said:
Ultraman is a Japanese 3D computer-generated anime series produced by Tsuburaya Productions and Production I.G, based on the manga series of the same name, ULTRAMAN. The first season of this series was released worldwide on Netflix on April 1, 2019.
Damn you must be extra retarded because It’s not only an anime. Tokusatsu and Anime are two different things. Cope.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 10h 55m
Ultracel said:
Damn you must be extra retarded because It’s not only an anime. Tokusatsu and Anime are two different things. Cope.
Are you rice?

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 10h 55m
Ultracel said:
I’m a chigga yes
Well welcome to the forum my nigga! LDAR and enjoy your stay :feelscomfy:

Ultracel

Ultracel

Greycel
2h 1m
WØLF said:
Well welcome to the forum my nigga! LDAR and enjoy your stay :feelscomfy:
Thanks my guy happy holidays

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 10h 55m
Ultracel said:
Thanks my guy happy holidays
Thanks bhai, you too. Hope you're coping well during this depressing time :feelsXmas:

2playya

Veteran
★★
4d 8h 29m
Inceloner said:

The brute then pulls down those booty shorts and fucks her pussy while roaring like a deranged monster :feelshaha:
Get ready for IT trannies to screenshot this :feelskek:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

do not underestimate the power of coping
★★★★★
4d 8h 13m
of course in gtaV

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★
74d 13h 38m
Unban OP, he was extremely based!

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Recruit
★★★★★
95d 3h 31m
Based and yes it is

Dion

Dion

I am the god of hellfire!
9h 4m
if a chad raped a woman it would be ok, she'd enjoy it

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
Anonx said:
Personally I would just laugh then walk away. Not worth aiding women in need these days. Incels don't get a thing from helping. Yet if a chad was to help. He would likely whatever he wanted from her as a reward. Helping a stacy or any foid in need doesn't change there view or how they treat incels.
Same honestly

I

imanuglysob

Officer
★★
11d 14h 18m
it's just another dick, only difference is that it's from an ugly guy. i don't see what the big deal is. she'll be taking chad's dick later that same day anyways.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
Inceloner said:

Top tier comedy

S

ShortUglyBald

Greycel
1d 17h 13m
Did he got banned for that based post ?
imanuglysob said:
it's just another dick, only difference is that it's from an ugly guy. i don't see what the big deal is. she'll be taking chad's dick later that same day anyways.
True, she took hundreds of dicks already so one more won't hurt

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
56d 15h 55m
Inceloner said:
Imagine a prime roastie wearing yoga pants or booty shorts and other whore clothes.
I have nothing against yoga pants, it's nice to have flexible pants.

WTF should she be wearing a skirt?

It's easier to fuck a foid in a skirt than fuck a foid in yoga pants so skirts are sluttier but you go after the utilitarian sweat pants.

Inceloner said:
a big fat subhuman pounces on her from behind slamming into her like a cannonball and knocks her to the ground. Her phone and star bucks/costa drink go flying. All the lipstick and crap fall out of her purse. Her lip is busted from the fall, mud is caked on her face and all of a sudden she has a ugly constipated look on her face as she anticipates what is about to happen.

the actions of the dude sure are prominent in your fantasy bro, like you're imagining him roaring while slamming your anus, kinda gay ngl

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
195d 11h 37m
based thread why is op caged :feelssus:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8