Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Rape is fake. #MeToo #Boohoo

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
According to FBI statistics, out of 127,258 rapes reported to police departments in 2018, 33.4 percent resulted in an arrest.[13] Based on correlating multiple data sources, RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) estimates[44] that for every 1,000 rapes, 384 are reported to police, 57 result in an arrest, 11 are referred for prosecution, 7 result in a felony conviction, and 6 result in incarceration. This compares to a higher rate at every stage for similar crimes.
**7/1000 cases result in felony convictoin
7/1000=0.007
**Rapes reported to Police 127,258
Conviction Rate * Cases reported (0.007*127,258) = 891 :dafuckfeels:

There are less than 1,000 rape convictions per year.
891 according to THE sources, not hypothetical speculative numbers.
Most of which are statutory rapes (which are mostly consensual) and many are prison rapes, and some are innocents being convicted.

I see thousands of videos of murder, execution, brutal gore, horrific accidents, city-wide explosions, shark attacks, a Coup d'état, but never rape?
The only video that comes to mind is that Indian guy raping his Uncle. You can't even find convincing simulated rape if you searched for it.
This is the age of cellphones and mass surveillance, so where is it? Why is murder caught on camera 1 thousand times more often?
:feelskek:

INB4 Underreporting. If it wasn't reported, then it wasn't a big deal.

Things more common than rape. [Per Year/Annum]​

• Homicide = ~25,000
  • UFO sightings (reported U.S.) = 10,840
  • AIDS deaths (U.S.) = 15,815
  • Death by Diarrhea (Global) = 1,500,000
  • Suicide (U.S.) = ~4,000
  • Death by car crash (U.S.) = ~33,000
  • Russia Ukraine War (Casualty/Fatality) = Estimated **250,000
It will take 280 years of rape to match the Russia/Ukraine wars 2 year small-scale conflict. **250,000 Total, Not Per Year.
  • Drowning (U.S.) = 4,000
  • Albinos (U.S.) = Estimated 20,000 presently existing.
Ever seen an Albino IRL?
  • Incest (U.S.) = Roughly 10-15% of Siblings have fucked.

Last edited:
The next time you hear someone claim they were raped, know that they are either lying or exaggerating. Statistically it just does not happen.
People are more likely to report a stolen purse than stolen sex, yet we're told that it's the worst thing in the world, worse than murder jfl.

How people can hold these two ridiculous contradictory ideas simultaneously is a stronger man than me.

"Rape is the worst, no I won't report it"
"Yes I was raped, no there was no evidence"
"I was raped, and it ruined my life, now I'm going to casually mention it in every reddit thread like it was Sunday brunch"
"Everyone else is lying about rape, but I'm telling the truth"
"Yes believe all women, even when 90% of women believe they were raped, none of them are lying"
"I only COINCIDENTALLY mention rape when I find out he's rich & famous or to get sympathy, but NO I'm NOT doing it for personal gain!"

Number of incels killing themselves > Number of "rapes".

Guess with who people's attention is :feelsseriously:

If feminists want 'Real Solutions' to rape, they will lower rape convictions from Felony to Misdemeanor.
It's more fitting for the weight of the crime (barring extraneous violence) and requires a lower burden of proof.

Tl;Dr = rape is a Jewish psyop

**7/1000 cases result in felony convictoin
7/1000=0.007
**Rapes reported to Police 127,258
Conviction Rate * Cases reported (0.007*127,258) = 891 :dafuckfeels:

There are less than 1,000 rape convictions per year.
891 according to THE sources, not hypothetical speculative numbers.
Most of which are statutory rapes (which are mostly consensual) and many are prison rapes, and some are innocents being convicted.

I see thousands of videos of murder, execution, brutal gore, horrific accidents, city-wide explosions, shark attacks, a Coup d'état, but never rape?
The only video that comes to mind is that Indian guy raping his Uncle. You can't even find convincing simulated rape if you searched for it.
This is the age of cellphones and mass surveillance, so where is it? Why is murder caught on camera 1 thousand times more often?
:feelskek:

INB4 Underreporting. If it wasn't reported, then it wasn't a big deal.

Things more common than rape. [Per Year/Annum]​

• Homicide = ~25,000
  • UFO sightings (reported U.S.) = 10,840
  • AIDS deaths (U.S.) = 15,815
  • Death by Diarrhea (Global) = 1,500,000
  • Suicide (U.S.) = ~4,000
  • Death by car crash (U.S.) = ~33,000
  • Russia Ukraine War (Casualty/Fatality) = Estimated **250,000
It will take 280 years of rape to match the Russia/Ukraine wars 2 year small-scale conflict. **250,000 Total, Not Per Year.
  • Drowning (U.S.) = 4,000

Excellent post. Very informative (lots of research). Thanks

Rape = ugly man had sex with me.

rape = thought he was chad, turns out he was chadlite

Rape = ugly man had sex with me.
Unironically though, if rape is just uninspired sex then it's common place
Most of it happens with social conditioning and not honest attraction, you see this very clearly with sex workers for example

Unironically though, if rape is just uninspired sex then it's common place
Most of it happens with social conditioning and not honest attraction, you see this very clearly with sex workers for example

:bigbrain:

And I keep saying but no one fucking listens to me here,
RAPE IS NOT REAL!
In order for a penis to enter a vagina the pussy has to be wet.
If the pussy is wet then she is attracted to you, what more fucking consent do you need? They enjoy that shit.

Its only rape if ur sub 8

Found this gem on 4chan :feelskek:
IMG 8129

Also I'll bet that in those cases where rape actually happened. It's almost always a guy the foid has been hanging around for a while. So basically it's her fault for being around guys like them, hence her fault for rape.

The next time you hear someone claim they were raped, know that they are either lying or exaggerating. Statistically it just does not happen.
People are more likely to report a stolen purse than stolen sex, yet we're told that it's the worst thing in the world, worse than murder jfl.

How people can hold these two ridiculous contradictory ideas simultaneously is a stronger man than me.

"Rape is the worst, no I won't report it"
"Yes I was raped, no there was no evidence"
"I was raped, and it ruined my life, now I'm going to casually mention it in every reddit thread like it was Sunday brunch"
"Everyone else is lying about rape, but I'm telling the truth"
"Yes believe all women, even when 90% of women believe they were raped, none of them are lying"
"I only COINCIDENTALLY mention rape when I find out he's rich & famous or to get sympathy, but NO I'm NOT doing it for personal gain!"
If feminists want 'Real Solutions' to rape, they will lower rape convictions from Felony to Misdemeanor.
It's more fitting for the weight of the crime (barring extraneous violence) and requires a lower burden of proof.
Found this gem on 4chan :feelskek:
View attachment 837152
Based. And yet it has become the most hated and "common" "crime" humans commit.

You count rape that doesn’t get reported? If rape was so inconsequential that it doesn’t merit report, was it really rape?
Retard moment :feelstastyman: I didn’t actually read your message and assumed you were talking about rape reports and not actual rapes, the /1000 states plainly that they are rapes, as if it’s confirmed, so I used that figure and then made a stupid point that undermined myself lol.

You can use either figure, I actually made sure to exclude things that were under the 2,200 because someone could make that point. I missed some funny ones like old people robbing banks and SIDS because of that.

high IQ thread bookmarked.

If a woman does actually get forcefully raped(which is extremely rare) it's some form of molestation from a family member. Western cucks love to bring up the "they want to rape our women" trope. But men are not sacrificing their freedom to rape women anymore. Women do not face violent crimes in any significant way. Which is why women are more blatantly sexual then ever.

The only way women can still use the rape talking point is saying that any time they agree to have sex with a man and he does something they don't like they can call it rape

The only way women can still use the rape talking point is saying that any time they agree to have sex with a man and he does something they don't like they can call it rape
They do it to high status men more than low status men, they do it for personal gain, attention, money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back