Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "rape culture" is proof of female privilege

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
an incel would never get raped by a foid because we aren't sexually desired. and even if a foid could find something attractive about us, it wouldn't be worth it to rape us because they live life on tutorial island and already have tons of guys with better genetics who they could fuck instead.

foids get raped because they are sexually desired and the pussy cartel controls on the sexual market makes them hard to get. but this is exactly what gives them value in the sexual marketplace and allows them to be hypergamous, have simps, have a million different guys to choose from, etc. a foid bitching about rape tacitly acknowledges that she is exclusive and coveted.

i don't feel bad for foids that get raped because you can't have your cake and eat it too. yeah they are sad and shit because they had to have sex with an unattractive man boo fucking hoo. but you aren't feeling sorry for them when the value that caused them to get raped gets them love and sex with attractive people of the opposite sex and gets gibsmedats from simps. foidlets that whine about rape are just ungrateful miserable cunts.

Last edited:
this is why landwhales and >30 y.o. foids have rape statistics almost at 0

as you said rape is correlated to their SMV, they can fuck with perfect chads and get a lot of money just sending pics of their naked body by simps, but boo hoo they can risk to being forced to have sex with a <8/10 guy, I'm so sad for them :feelsclown:

this is why landwhales and >30 y.o. foids have rape statistics almost at 0

as you said rape is correlated to their SMV, they can fuck with perfect chads and get a lot of money just sending pics of their naked body by simps, but boo hoo they can risk to being forced to have sex with a <8/10 guy, I'm so sad for them :feelsclown:

Yep, also remember that Chad's can't rape women, when they force themselves on a toilet she will just accept it, she is never not open to a Chad, even if she's already in a relationship with another Chad because then she just expects "her Chad" to fight the raping Chad off. :feelswhat:

"Rape" is "an undesirable man touched me".

Yep, also remember that Chad's can't rape women, when they force themselves on a toilet she will just accept it, she is never not open to a Chad, even if she's already in a relationship with another Chad because then she just expects "her Chad" to fight the raping Chad off. :feelswhat:

"Rape" is "an undesirable man touched me".
also sexually talk to a foid as a sub8 male is illegal

yeah they are bragging for being attractive

yeah they are sad and shit because they had to have sex with an unattractive man boo fucking hoo
I think many of these "rape culture" incidents don't even happen with unattractive guys to start with, when these cases are described it always goes like "They went to her room intoxicated, made out and he didn't care for her very quiet 'No' " and other signs of disapproval, even though they were cuddling before, and her pussy got wet. Then this good looking guy carried on, penetrated her soft underbelly and she couldn't resist nor shout at him because she's too weak or tired. After they had non-consensual sex, she rightfully regrets and complains about it (if she even dares to complain), but the point is, that an Incel would've never gotten to the situation of being invited to her room, of cuddling intoxicated and getting a pussy half wet. I do believe that this even is a reproductive strategy that grants some kind of success, because some foids will always keep their offspring from semi-rape, thus circumventing female choice by the male.

Getting raped is a compliment. It means someone found you such a desirable genetic suitor for their offspring that they were willing to risk jailtime to reproduce with you