Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rape Club: Japan's most based college society

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Damn that sounds pretty cool

Didn't watch but sounds based

Incels disallowed!

Only Changs!

its not rape if chang does it.

I will bring this to American uni asap

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The rapeman anime.

kimochi on pp
without consent

The US forced Japan to give foids voting rights after WW2. USA most cucked country for sure. Also prostitution illegal there wtf?!

The US forced Japan to give foids voting rights after WW2. USA most cucked country for sure. Also prostitution illegal there wtf?!

Fun fact - the part of the post-WW2 constitution which granted foids voting rights was written by a feminist Austrian Jewess (Beata Sirota)

Japcels are on a different level.

Japcels are on a different level.
I was gonna say the exact same thing
ricecels are coping on a whole different dimension
pretty based tbh

I hope I could attend that tbh

based rapeman

Of course USA is the most cucked country in the world. They invaded Islamic countries and said they were doing it for "women's rights" which isn't true, of course, but they need US society's approval so they can continue their war crimes mercilessly while they LARP about how many good things they are bringing to the country they are bombing, plundering and raping to death.

Fun fact - the part of the post-WW2 constitution which granted foids voting rights was written by a feminist Austrian Jewess (Beata Sirota)

Didn't know that. Thanks man, the kikes are behind so much shit.

So it's basically a Frat party where they bang a drunk chick. I thought they would be kidnapping and forcing females into sex. I guess degenerates are the same whether they're from the Occident or the Orient

NOOOO the gaijin know! SHUT IT DOWN!

The spiritual successor to suicide club.