Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based rape can't be a crime using logic (not promoting it btw)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
(I'm not going to rape any female and I don't promote it, also I don't promote any type of violence)

the law is equal for everyone? Am I right? The law is equal for males, females, blacks, whites, chads, incels, short men, tall men, etc. etc.

If for example I steal a car I will have the exact same punishment of a woman who stole a car or the same punishment of a chad who stole a car, in few words I will have the same punishment of all the people, so stealing is a crime

If an ugly male rape a foid he will have a more long sentence of a chad who raped the same foid, or the chad maybe can avoid jail cause the foid would be automatically consensual with him

so a crime which punish more some people than others can't be a crime if not now I can invent the "<6'0 males crime" and send to jail every male who is shorter than 6'0 feet

First Hello I.T faggots i hope you all get deleted first by Putin nuclear weapon :feelsaww:
Second Well based little thread i totally agree a crime that does not apply any equality in punishment cannot be qualified as such :feelsaww:

Never in human history have I ever seen a foid accuse a Chad of rape

Foids get slap on the wrist for any crime while chads get the bad boy halo and fame, only the ugly males get fucked over for anything.
Never in human history have I ever seen a foid accuse a Chad of rape
I remember an rape "victim" wrote an book about her experience and went on being motivational speaker together with her fucking Chad rapist.:lul:

The Incels we must be completely free :bigbrain: