Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Rape and sexual harassment don’t really make sense in the context of a feminist sex empowered society

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It’s kind of a contradiction. You want to be a slut and have sex with as many men as you want but then get mad when someone sexually harasses you or rapes you. At face value that doesn’t really make sense. What you are really saying is that you want to have sex with attractive men just not ugly ones. And the ones that are ugly and dare to approach you deserve to be locked up or killed

sexual harassment and rape laws used to make sense when religion and traditionalism was the norm. Back then, if you were raped you were considered dirty and defiled because you were no longer a virgin. But nowadays they want to have their cake and eat it too. Feminism is basically about being a whore and fucking chads and putting all sub 8s in cages

sexual harassment and rape laws used to make sense when religion and traditionalism was the norm. Back then, if you were raped you were considered dirty and defiled because you were no longer a virgin.
Another tradcoper, what a surprise

I remember reading a Twitter post back in 2019 where some literal slut basically said that the police rejected her rape report because of her already being a slut. More police need to do this because if a woman is already a slut then another cock is no big deal, they can’t keep leaving other men out who also want to use their body for sexual pleasure.

Another tradcoper, what a surprise
I’m not a tradcoper
I remember reading a Twitter post back in 2019 where some literal slut basically said that the police rejected her rape report because of her already being a slut. More police need to do this because if a woman is already a slut then another cock is no big deal.
Based cops

I remember reading a Twitter post back in 2019 where some literal slut basically said that the police rejected her rape report because of her already being a slut. More police need to do this because if a woman is already a slut then another cock is no big deal, they can’t keep leaving other men out who also want to use their body for sexual pleasure.
Based, if she is a known slut, how tf could she have been raped JFL. She is either a slut for all men or not at all

Based, if she is a known slut, how tf could she have been raped JFL. She is either a slut for all men or not at all
I remember commenting on the post and telling her it‘s her own fault.

You can't be a hoe and be picky about who you have sex with, if a female is a hoe I expect her to have sex with anyone, short, fat, ugly, whatever

I remember being called a hoe meant you had sex with anyone and I mean ANYONE

If ugly people ceased to exist, there would be no such thing as rape.

You can't be a hoe and be picky about who you have sex with, if a female is a hoe I expect her to have sex with anyone, short, fat, ugly, whatever

I remember being called a hoe meant you had sex with anyone and I mean ANYONE
Yes, VERY true, and based. Reminds me of this post from a while back: https://incels.is/threads/the-myth-of-the-slut.324226/

Basically, the idea is that the category of "slut" implies being unselective with partners, but females labelled "slut" are usually the MOST hyper-selective, because their standards have been raised so much. Furthermore, the increase in "sluttiness" has resulted in a SMALLER number of males having access to sex, which seems counter-intuitive at first glace.

The misconception that there exists an "archetype" of female that is common that will have sex with anyone and that those are called "sluts" and rebel against traditionalism is largely, I believe, why we are in such a shitty predicament now.

Males in the 1960s during the sexual revolution were fooled by words like "slut" and "whore" and their dictionary definitions and thought that, by and large, females becoming "sluts" would INCREASE their access to pussy because sluts, in their minds, were unselective. That is one of the main reasons why they even ACCEPTED the sexual revolution in the first place.

Now that has been proven to be false; however, it is much too late, males are already so indoctrinated into thinking that personality is a voluntary choice and females as a species can detect misogynistic and bad personalities and avoid them, so females' right as a collective to deny most males as a collective access to their wombs is more important than their right to survive under a system that treats them with reasonable privilege, liberty, prestige, and human fulfillment as much as they can experience it as opposed to Islamic, gangster, thug, or AI subjugation, and that anyone who denies this only does so because they cannot access pussy. :feelsohgod: