Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape Accusations From Women Are Mostly Pure Lies?

BundyReborn89

BundyReborn89

Recruit
★★★★
In America around 13% of women have experienced some form of "sexual assault" in their lifetime, Now "In a study of sexual assault cases reported to the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, researchers found that rate of false reports was 4.5% (Spohn, White, & Tellis, 2014)" You could say outdated etc and that's fair, however it is undeniable that some of that "13%" was based off either a false accusation or it shouldn't have even been reported to begin with. So that shrinks the percentage down even more. So my question is how come "Sexual assault" Is such a talked about/Popular topic if it isn't something that impacts in large numbers? I think its because everything is designed around catering to women and anything that negatively impacts them gets a microscope pointed at it.

Partial Water

I thought 1/2 foids would get SA'ed throughout their life time, my leftist lesbian teacher lied to me?

yeah most things foids say are lies

I thought 1/2 foids would get SA'ed throughout their life time, my leftist lesbian teacher lied to me?
It appears so, Maybe time to bump it from 13% to 14%?

"All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true within itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

"It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying." (Hitler)

rape is The Big Lie

all foid outrages, over things like rape, pedophilia and 'sexual assault' (doesn't exist), are just examples of this dynamic

SA = sub5 looked at me

Yes I made a post about this too

In America around 13% of women have experienced some form of "sexual assault" in their lifetime, Now "In a study of sexual assault cases reported to the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008, researchers found that rate of false reports was 4.5% (Spohn, White, & Tellis, 2014)" You could say outdated etc and that's fair, however it is undeniable that some of that "13%" was based off either a false accusation or it shouldn't have even been reported to begin with. So that shrinks the percentage down even more. So my question is how come "Sexual assault" Is such a talked about/Popular topic if it isn't something that impacts in large numbers? I think its because everything is designed around catering to women and anything that negatively impacts them gets a microscope pointed at it.
yeah, id be more inclined to believe a meth addicts stance on the existence of succubi than to entertain some attention whores larp

"All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true within itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

"It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying." (Hitler)

rape is The Big Lie

all foid outrages, over things like rape, pedophilia and 'sexual assault' (doesn't exist), are just examples of this dynamic
Interesting stuff. Who would think that the more empathetic gender would go to such lengths huh?

that was a based post, it should 100% be in mustreads

Interesting stuff. Who would think that the more empathetic gender would go to such lengths huh?
'most empathetic gender' = cry abt rape constantly without caring abt what happens to males

'less empathetic gender' = trying to simp for foids and avoid offending them despite this, get fucked over anyway

Just took a look at it, There isn't enough calling out being done against foids on the issue of "Sexual assault" Very good post and a nice read

Foids are pathological liars don`t even fucking believe them if they say the sky is blue

It's only Rape if Chad isn't doing it

Makes sense.
Women lie about everything why would they ever tell the true

Permaban
holyyyy fuck dude ive gad two allegations just because i broke up with them. Bitches try to ruin your life just because their hurt BILLIONS OF FOIDS SHOULD ROPEMAXX

holyyyy fuck dude ive gad two allegations just because i broke up with them. Bitches try to ruin your life just because their hurt BILLIONS OF FOIDS SHOULD ROPEMAXX
Nigger get banned

Most rape cases rely on whats essentially, Spectral evidence, its a overall legalized witch hunt.

Most rape cases rely on whats essentially, Spectral evidence, its a overall legalized witch hunt.
Good way of putting it, There are cases that are legit but they are much less then we would excpect

Good way of putting it, There are cases that are legit but they are much less then we would excpect
And the worst part? You will be lynched and called all sorts of names if you want actual evidence or dont believe her on her own words alone.

And the worst part? You will be lynched and called all sorts of names if you want actual evidence or dont believe her on her own words alone.
The reaction when you don't believe them on their words alone is so rough. brutal as fuck

The reaction when you don't believe them on their words alone is so rough. brutal as fuck
You ought to believe her on her testimony alone and think the defendant is instantly guilty else youre a misogynist rapist sexist villain, CLOWN WORLD DUDE.

You ought to believe her on her testimony alone and think the defendant is instantly guilty else youre a misogynist rapist sexist villain, CLOWN WORLD DUDE.
Clown world indeed. :feelsree:

normies.is

Sexhavers.is