Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill rap is blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
They always dehumanise women to bitches, hoes, thots etc

Nearly every rapper treats foids like what they are, just symbols of status and cum buckets.

"21 she in her prime years"
Literally knows that women become roasties after that age. Where there estrogen peaks.

Rap is based, wheather u like it or not.

Last edited:
37012129 674186389611500 4986683272353284096 n

First video reminds me of this

Rap is only based because you are comparing it to other, more cucked versions of modern music. Compare modern rap to literally any pop song from 60 years ago. Fuck there are some ancient folk songs that talk about killing adulterous whores. Even in the vid you linked, all he is doing is talking about money and shit.

rap = nigger music

it's disingenuous dehumanization though
Rap is only based because you are comparing it to other, more cucked versions of modern music.
i said "exactly" to the wrong thing but valid points were made either way

Last edited:
Wahmen rights groups wouldn't touch this at all. They're very quiet when rappers promote misogyny in their music. Rappers are very open about it and these woke groups remain silent. A lot of these woke normies are fans of these rappers. A lot of them defended Eminem when he wrote a song/skit about murdering his wife.

MY CHEEKBONES ARE TOO NARROW FOR A GIRL TO LET ME BEAT HER UP"
Lol'd.
Lol i'm refering to my low FWHR
Some of these foids will do anything for the horse cock and clout
Legit. It would be fun to see this happening near some feminist rally or in front of courts or something like that :feelskek: :feelskek:

I actually didn't want to put this picture as my sig there was an older picture of an man who seemed like an rich businessman or executive having his laces tied by his foid secretary infront of many people, that picture was way better. Can't find that image so I rather used this.

Cringe posts from moralfagging garbage
Let's just forget that MF DOOM, Eminem, $uicideboy$, Denzel Curry, 2pac, and other great rappers exist and pretend all rap is "yuh nigguh bitches money flex"
Doesn't change the fact that it's still nigger trash at its core. You can't polish a turd.

The funny thing is that soys and feminists listen to this and have no problem with it.

Doesn't change the fact that it's still nigger trash at its core. You can't polish a turd.
That's like saying all incels are school shooters at their core
Stop generalising

I don't like rap anyway tbh

Yeah but nigs are gonna nog wheras we can behave ourselves therefore fuck niggers.
Yeah but incels are gonna commit mass shootings because of their hatred towards women therefore fuck incels

Yeah but incels are gonna commit mass shootings because of their hatred towards women therefore fuck incels
Quit your strawmanning already. Incel criminals are rare outliers whereas you can't say the same about nigs with their lack of impulse control.

not blackpilled, redpilled
they can still function in society, it's not over for them, they just know how to play the game

rape and rap are blackpilled
rape and rap are black