Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ranting about my oneitis again

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
she was pretty, with a little over normie tier intelligence level, but not that smart, she lived an hour away from me, but there was a problem, she didn't think of me how i thought of her, she had a boyfriend and often talked about how much she LOVES him, and it would piss me off, and i made it clear i hated her bf. but besides that she made me happy, there have been a couple times where she texted me while i was crying and i would talk to her and stop crying, but brutal reality set in on my birthday, she stopped responding to my texts. my birthday was 3 days ago, november 8th, she hasn't texted me since then, we didn't leave off on bad terms, she didn't give me a warning or anything. today i decided to give her a call and it went straight to voicemail, she blocked me, for no reason. idk what i did, she said she was "happy" to have me as a friend because i gave her good advice on things (even though she never listened to me, even when she asked me for advice she didn't listen to me), why did she block me randomly? fuck if i know, but maybe i should have taken the warning signs, her constantly bragging about her boyfriend, her saying she doesn't have a crush on me after she sorta figured out that i had a crush on her, her always texting me when she needed a shoulder to cry on, etc. maybe she got bored and found another emotional tampon, who knows lol

inb4 "foid worship", it's hard to control who you love

Shannon Rose B did this to one of her orbiters, I believe...

There is no point in "befriending" femoids if you will not be rewarded with romance.

Shannon Rose B did this to one of her orbiters, I believe...

There is no point in "befriending" femoids if you will not be rewarded with romance.
well a hope that i can ascend or just get any kind of attraction is why i befriend them when i can, but they always seem to go south (being blocked on my bday, ghosted multiple times, reported to the police, made fun of, etc)

Yes. Even if they aren't your oneitis and instead you talk to them only because you have common interests and they aren't with room-temperature IQ, I wouldn't consider it a friendship in the same sense as a friendship between men.

What I like about myself is that if I do develop a "crush", it goes away pretty quickly. It's really helpful so that I don't continuously think about that girl. But honestly there really isn't a single girl at my school I see that I like so much that she'd be singled out from the others. I ignore girls and rarely look at them anyway.
lucky ass:feelshmm:

well a hope that i can ascend or just get any kind of attraction is why i befriend them when i can, but they always seem to go south (being blocked on my bday, ghosted multiple times, reported to the police, made fun of, etc)
If they don't display any sexual interest (IOIs) as soon as you meet, then even after a million years of friendship, they still won't even consider you human let alone want to date. It's pointless.

You telling me you had a girl willingly talk to you on the regular and leaving herself emotionally vulnerable to you despite the fact that she alresdy had a bf and you had told her you didn't like her bf?

Sorry but your oneitis is a whore. She should have stopped talking to you the moment she found a bf

If they don't display any sexual interest (IOIs) as soon as you meet, then even after a million years of friendship, they still won't even consider you human let alone want to date. It's pointless.
thing about me is that a lot of stuff can be interpreted as IOIs. with my last oneitis (the one who blocked me on my bday), she let me choose her makeup look (eyeshadow and lipstick color), agreed to hang out with me at the mall (although we never did and she kept holding off on asking her mom), and saying she loves me "platonically" (as a friend), i looked past all the warning signs that she wasn't interested in me, i even looked past her directly saying she doesn't like me and only sees me as a friend. idk man i just think any femoid attention can indicate attraction:fuk:
You telling me you had a girl willingly talk to you on the regular and leaving herself emotionally vulnerable to you despite the fact that she alresdy had a bf and you had told her you didn't like her bf?

Sorry but your oneitis is a whore. She should have stopped talking to you the moment she found a bf
we started speaking when she already had a bf, i think they were 8 months dating when i met her, which is even worse
but yeah she is a whore, she literally posts her cleavage on her instagram story when her boyfriend doesn't respond to her text for like 30 minutes.

she let me choose her makeup look (eyeshadow and lipstick color)
Potential non-examples of IOIs:
  • A girl asking for you help or assistance. => Beta Orbiter Signal

i just think any femoid attention can indicate attraction:fuk:
I think if you keep reminding yourself of what signs to look for, it will become a habit eventually and you won't succumb to your instincts.

Females are very good at vanishing and if you keep searching through the void for her you are likely to run into the fist of her boyfriend.

she was pretty, with a little over normie tier intelligence level, but not that smart, she lived an hour away from me, but there was a problem, she didn't think of me how i thought of her, she had a boyfriend and often talked about how much she LOVES him, and it would piss me off, and i made it clear i hated her bf. but besides that she made me happy, there have been a couple times where she texted me while i was crying and i would talk to her and stop crying, but brutal reality set in on my birthday, she stopped responding to my texts. my birthday was 3 days ago, november 8th, she hasn't texted me since then, we didn't leave off on bad terms, she didn't give me a warning or anything. today i decided to give her a call and it went straight to voicemail, she blocked me, for no reason. idk what i did, she said she was "happy" to have me as a friend because i gave her good advice on things (even though she never listened to me, even when she asked me for advice she didn't listen to me), why did she block me randomly? fuck if i know, but maybe i should have taken the warning signs, her constantly bragging about her boyfriend, her saying she doesn't have a crush on me after she sorta figured out that i had a crush on her, her always texting me when she needed a shoulder to cry on, etc. maybe she got bored and found another emotional tampon, who knows lol

inb4 "foid worship", it's hard to control who you love
I used to be like you and just cry over girls and get depressed during my :bluepill::bluepill: days. Now, I don't feel anything anymore. My hearty is hollow, empty, and cold.:feelscry::feelscry: