Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ranting About My MisERable Life: Why do most people say every life matters?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
Society and everyone always says every life matters. If my life mattERed then I wouldn't be a broke wizardcel with a tERrible life of total suffERing.

If I just roped there wouldn't be anyone who really cares...

Only my ignorant Cuck Boomer parents who are very much responsible for my entire misERable life would probably be upset but I don't care.

I want a totally new life and to forget almost everyone from my current life.

I don't have much fight left in me to continue living in this world. I've been beaten down so many times in life, had physical suffering inflicted onto me that's left me with physical scars, and I constantly face absolute injustice.

Even AI tries to tell me that my life mattERs, it's important, and that I might feel like dying now but it will get bettER.

Life nevER gets bettER. Eventually past a certain age, it's ovER. Even copes of youth don't make a difference, only LDAR as in literal lying around which is really the only thing I've done for about 4 years now.

I'm too broke to buy anything right now but once I save 500, I'm going to risk getting scammed because I want to have nembutal ready so I can rope.

I went from Incel to Wizardcel.

I'm not going to become similar to a fucking meme that The 40 Year Old Virgin creates to mock incels before incel was common knowledge.

At this point, I'm waiting for my BoomER parents to die...

The only way I ever moneymaxx is inhERitance.

I don't think that I can wait another 10+ years to get any potential inhERitance and being an oldcel (40s+ at that point)...

To everyone who is yet to become a wizardcel, life only gets worse. Slowly wasting and rotting away with every passing month and year. Losing hairline. Needing to struggle to survive a meaningless existence wagecucking to make rich people and Jews more money...

At least I'm not a wagecuck because that would make my life even more tERrible than it already is...

A blackpill is wagecucks nevER get rich no mattER how hard they work.

Nothing in life is a mERitocracy... absolutely nothing!!! ThERe is zERo mERitocracy!!!

I sERiously hate this world at this point!!! I can't imagine living more than another few years!!! The only positive expERiences at this point are when I eat a tasty meal or fall asleep so I'm not awake to feel misERable...

It's virtually cERtain that I'm going to end up a suicide statistic. If my life hasn't improved at all by now then it's ovER...no mattER what I really do it's nevER going to be enough to change my life so I've had enough of life. At this point if my life does manage to somehow get bettER before I rope it'll be like winning the lottERy.

I will only get shorter weaker and uglier than I already am

Attachments

• 202kib-774x565-pepe-sad-png-8-calculator-meme-2017-11562893400o2uhkiabef.png
    202kib-774x565-pepe-sad-png-8-calculator-meme-2017-11562893400o2uhkiabef.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 8
No lives matter until incel lives matter

Virtue signaling

Society and everyone always says every life matters. If my life mattERed then I wouldn't be a broke wizardcel with a tERrible life of total suffERing.

Only my ignorant Cuck Boomer parents who are very much responsible for my entire misERable life would probably be upset but I don't care.

I don't have much fight left in me to continue living in this world. I've been beaten down so many times in life, had physical suffering inflicted onto me that's left me with physical scars, and I constantly face absolute injustice.

Even AI tries to tell me that my life mattERs, it's important, and that I might feel like dying now but it will get bettER.

Life nevER gets bettER. Eventually past a certain age, it's ovER. Even copes of youth don't make a difference, only LDAR as in literal lying around which is really the only thing I've done for about 4 years now.

I'm too broke to buy anything right now but once I save 500, I'm going to risk getting scammed because I want to have nembutal ready so I can rope.

I'm not going to become similar to a fucking meme that The 40 Year Old Virgin creates to mock incels before incel was common knowledge.

I don't think that I can wait another 10+ years to get any potential inhERitance and being an oldcel (40s+ at that point)...

To everyone who is yet to become a wizardcel, life only gets worse. Slowly wasting and rotting away with every passing month and year. Losing hairline. Needing to struggle to survive a meaningless existence wagecucking to make rich people and Jews more money...

At least I'm not a wagecuck because that would make my life even more tERrible than it already is...

Nothing in life is a mERitocracy... absolutely nothing!!! ThERe is zERo mERitocracy!!!

I sERiously hate this world at this point!!! I can't imagine living more than another few years!!! The only positive expERiences at this point are when I eat a tasty meal or fall asleep so I'm not awake to feel misERable...

It's virtually cERtain that I'm going to end up a suicide statistic. If my life hasn't improved at all by now then it's ovER...no mattER what I really do it's nevER going to be enough to change my life so I've had enough of life. At this point if my life does manage to somehow get bettER before I rope it'll be like winning the lottERy.
Not every life matters. That's just stupid. Some people were born in third world countries and ALL they do is suffer.

Virtue signaling is why they say every life matters

I am an oldcel too, never thought it would get this bad, every year is worse than the next. As I watch my 40s get closer and closer I see only one way out of this, it does not get better unless something changes. And nothing can change.