Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ranting about life and how i am coping

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i usually ldar all day in my bed and never go out except if i eat or drink water. i didnt even go outside last weekened because its too brutal for me but it m ade my situation worse but it dosent matter because my face will be the same you know. i am currently just feeling kinda down because of my situation and i cant even fucking change it jfl. lonliness is so brutal for many of us and one day we will just snap because as humans we are social animals but people are so evil that they judge u of the way u look, take jeeremy meeks as a example he was a criminal and look what happened to him because of the way he looks this jusst show u how shallow our world is. fuck the bluepill copers telling us to go outside well guess what if we go outside we might cause problems to the fucking normies and whores which are foids

At least you manage to brush your teeth, unlike a particular user here. :feelskek:

i am still ugly regardless
I still wouldn't want to deal with the agony of having them rot out/being extracted... :feelsUgh:

Just ask @Saysitsover. :feelskek:

life is a Jungle without Equal Rules .

One can be born a Fat Titted Stacy

the Other a Cripple , that ends up 5 1 .

Lol at this World , there must be some heaven after this . Life is to Unfair and Ridiculous to be Final / Everything ".

Fuck the dentists, just get this book to learn about some basic teeth maintenance

710zM8q5aLL.jpg