Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant thread

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
It's silly how no matter what I do I'll always be an incel. I don't even know why I bother avoiding this feeling now, as I'm typing this I'm alone in the park only person I've seen is a curry trucel I feel bad for him, probably trying to escape his loneliness to. You know as I was leaving the house my sister jokingly said "are you going to a girls house." Even my sister is making fun of my inceldom it might be over if it wasn't already.
In terms of college Im doing pretty shit, my mom is retarded (genetic maybe) so she thinks that me being on the computer if why I'm doing so bad so now that I'm not using it I can't even do my college work anymore with out being yelled at about "playing games" I think I'm just gonna give up and drop college it's not worth it at this point.
My munimum wage job interview went well though I'll be getting an enail tommorow about when I start training maybe that'll be a good distraction for this horrible loneliness man. I'm probably gonna hate it more than college because normies will get to harrass me and I wont be able to do anything because Im getting paid, I think my options are so limited man not sure what to do... It's funny how you always have a lot of time until you suddenly don't and your parents are yelling at you and your social life is non-existent.
Probably just gonna go smoke weed tomorrow and continue sleeping 15+ hours a day, tired of listening to all these people telling me what to do when they can't imagine my life, the depression, the loneliness, the futility. But if you read that whole rant thanks I guess.

Just take a shower!

you are a volcel ,if you wouldn't fuck your sister, assuming she is attractive
I don't get it??? It sounds pretty hot. But then again, I am an only child. So I don't understand the childhood experience of growing up with siblings.
incest is gross you guys are trolling so hard

mogs me to another galaxy, imagine not coughing a lung out and actually being able to sleep proper

rant read, good luck brocel
You cough the first couple times then you build up an immunity I guess and if I had trouble sleeping I'd probably just rope it's my best cope

incest is gross you guys are trolling so hard
that doesnt make sense. A sister is a female, what if she has an attractive body and face, you wouldn't fuck her? That is weird.

that doesnt make sense. A sister is a female, what if she has an attractive body and face, you wouldn't fuck her? That is weird.
I can't be attracted to my sister Im not mentally ill

I can't be attracted to my sister Im not mentally ill
it's not mentally ill, you are weird for not wanting to fuck another female that is physically attractive, it doesn't matter if its your sister, she is a female, not a guy.

Sorry brocel, seems like a difficult situation. Have you tried going to the gym to distract yourself? Also, just go NEET if you don’t enjoy work or school. Get to collect sweet NEETbux too. And if that doesn’t work, there’s always thERapy.

Sorry brocel, seems like a difficult situation. Have you tried going to the gym to distract yourself? Also, just go NEET if you don’t enjoy work or school. Get to collect sweet NEETbux too. And if that doesn’t work, there’s always thERapy.
I wanna go neet but my parents would kick me out and then it would be seriously over man and yeah Ive tried gym its a shit cope

I wanna go neet but my parents would kick me out and then it would be seriously over man and yeah Ive tried gym its a shit cope
Maybe you could try getting diagnosed with a mental illness. Once that happened to me, my parents agreed to let my NEET for the rest of my life, but I didn’t take them up on their offer.

Also, sorry you don’t enjoy the gym, brocel. It’s not the best cope, but I still think it can help some people ascend.

Maybe you could try getting diagnosed with a mental illness. Once that happened to me, my parents agreed to let my NEET for the rest of my life, but I didn’t take them up on their offer.

Also, sorry you don’t enjoy the gym, brocel. It’s not the best cope, but I still think it can help some people ascend.
I wanna ascend bad but I dont think gym would help unless I get a minimum of a rhinoplasty

I wanna ascend bad but I dont think gym would help unless I get a minimum of a rhinoplasty
Ha I guess that’s where the username comes from. Good luck with your projects, brocel. Even at min wage you can save up for a rhinoplasty, especially if you live with your parents

Ha I guess that’s where the username comes from. Good luck with your projects, brocel. Even at min wage you can save up for a rhinoplasty, especially if you live with your parents
Thanks hope it works out.