Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Rant on entitlement of neurotypicals.

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Why are neurotypicals so comfortable with getting uncomfortably close to one when talking? Often when being forced to interact with a neurotypical I take a step aside and they will follow after my step instead of taking the hint that I want to avoid physical touch with them at all cost. Also NTs seem to be unable to control their saliva spitting out of their mouths when talking. Everytime they talk like we are in the middle of a construction site and leads to their saliva sprinkling all over them in 2ft radius. Thats why I only go out with a pack of tissues. NTs are truly an entitled and selfish breed of humans. All that they accuse autistic people of is just a projection of their own shortcomings. Neurotypicals lack empathy, hygiene, self-awareness etc.

Neurotypicals are truly anti-human. It stems from a life of cuddling and always getting away with everything. Of course this doesn't apply to all neurotypicals as good behaviour can still be learned trough therapy and good parenthood but its a vast majority of them and we have to address that as a society.

>all neurotypicals are the same
its a large group of people

>all neurotypicals are the same
its a large group of people
I literally wrote that this does not apply to all of them but a big majority.

they work in a hivemind like foids do

I literally wrote that this does not apply to all of them but a big majority.
didnt read cuz too busy staring arguments on toher forums :hax:
ive never had those experiences with NTs though

why are neurotypicals so comfortable with ruining someone's life for acting "funny"?

didnt read cuz too busy staring arguments on toher forums :hax:
ive never had those experiences with NTs though
I see it all the time. The getting to close, not knowing when someone does not want physical contact, not knowing when someone does not want to speak to them. However I have never seen this behaviour with autistic people whom I interacted with in autistic group therapy and mental hospital.

I see it all the time. The getting to close, not knowing when someone does not want physical contact, not knowing when someone does not want to speak to them. However I have never seen this behaviour with autistic people whom I interacted with in autistic group therapy and mental hospital.
maybe its a regional thing

Why do you have an actual foid as your avi

Why do you have an actual foid as your avi
i have something nice to look at between all the depression and nihilism on this forum

Thatgirl

neurotypicals are demonic.