Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Rant]Nowhere Is Safe Anymore.

This is the only site I know in which its users and I are like-minded. At home is where I feel comfortable.

Yeah, this is why I don't touch pisscord servers with a 20-foot pole. I find that GCs in general tend to favor NTs and normies due to their emphasis on fast-paced joking/shitposting, so it's no surprise that it's impossible to avoid normies even in "incel" chats.

I can only have true discussions with people one-on-one.

As a sub-5 autist, you get no breaks in life; you never truly have anywhere you can genuinely feel you are at peace.

Everyone knows about going outside in public, that's just water, but even online you have nowhere to go.

Want to know something interesting? All of the "normie(I mean, let's face it, if any guy spends a lot of time online you're not really normal, even if you are a sexhaver)" gaming servers, YT channel related ones, political ones, etc. never even would mention anything about dating, foids, relationships, etc. If you had been there, you could have genuinely believed that everyone was Incel & just didn't want to talk about it.

However, it all changed the second some attention-seeking whore would join....that's when the simping, cuckery, and normalfaggotry would shine brighter than the fucking nuke dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Even on "Incel" and/or blackpilled servers/channels, you are mogged: Everyone knows about the fakecels, as well as possible foid infiltrators.

On this forum, it's no fucking different: Tons of fakecel faggots, LARPs, underaged users, etc.

Not even the BUNKER is safe anymore, as a SS which someone shared from IT indicates that some of their users have access to the bunker: The question I want to ask all these Redditors/IT users is this; if you're lives were so good why would you obsesses over us? That's it, that's what I & many others here want to know. If you guys actually wanted to "fight" misogyny, why not go after guys who beat their girlfriends? Instead, you harass depressed, lonely, and literal suicidal guys online; fucking scum all of you are.

As an Incel, you never for a fucking second catch a break in life, at all: Even when I was younger, being home from school, I had to endure my parents yell at me for any mistake I made, hearing them bicker over stupid shit, and when I played games online, getting mocked & blamed for everything by my ""friends"""

We exist just to endure eternal cosmic torture, that's it; we never can get a fucking break ANYWHERE.
I'm tired of it all

As a sub-5 autist, you get no breaks in life; you never truly have anywhere you can genuinely feel you are at peace.

Everyone knows about going outside in public, that's just water, but even online you have nowhere to go.

Want to know something interesting? All of the "normie(I mean, let's face it, if any guy spends a lot of time online you're not really normal, even if you are a sexhaver)" gaming servers, YT channel related ones, political ones, etc. never even would mention anything about dating, foids, relationships, etc. If you had been there, you could have genuinely believed that everyone was Incel & just didn't want to talk about it.

However, it all changed the second some attention-seeking whore would join....that's when the simping, cuckery, and normalfaggotry would shine brighter than the fucking nuke dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Even on "Incel" and/or blackpilled servers/channels, you are mogged: Everyone knows about the fakecels, as well as possible foid infiltrators.

On this forum, it's no fucking different: Tons of fakecel faggots, LARPs, underaged users, etc.

Not even the BUNKER is safe anymore, as a SS which someone shared from IT indicates that some of their users have access to the bunker: The question I want to ask all these Redditors/IT users is this; if you're lives were so good why would you obsesses over us? That's it, that's what I & many others here want to know. If you guys actually wanted to "fight" misogyny, why not go after guys who beat their girlfriends? Instead, you harass depressed, lonely, and literal suicidal guys online; fucking scum all of you are.

As an Incel, you never for a fucking second catch a break in life, at all: Even when I was younger, being home from school, I had to endure my parents yell at me for any mistake I made, hearing them bicker over stupid shit, and when I played games online, getting mocked & blamed for everything by my ""friends"""

We exist just to endure eternal cosmic torture, that's it; we never can get a fucking break ANYWHERE.
That's when you become Shane Walsh.

That's why god is dead and only demons exist. Only a sadist woud give you such live

C8e
Very true, this is how ER looked at League of Legends iirc

This is why sleepmaxxing is lifefuel, I at times have felt like a vampire when I wake up, being dragged from the eternal bliss and dreams of the warm black void into the cruel and burning light of reality.