Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [RANT]I FUCKING HATE LIVING AROUND LATINOS!!!

I don't know. Latino foids are more loyal than any other race of foids. Plus there is no problem of JBW in Latin America. There is not much difference in desirability between Latino men and white men among women.

I don't know. Latino foids are more loyal than any other race of foids. Plus there is no problem of JBW in Latin America. There is not much difference in desirability between Latino men and white men among women.

Cope goblinas are whores too , Do you think a latina foid woulnt cheat on you with a slightly better guy? JBW exists in spicland too.

Cope goblinas are whores too , Do you think a latina foid woulnt cheat on you with a slightly better guy? JBW exists in spicland too.
The only reason I came to this conclusion is because of the divorce rates. Chile has a divorce rate of 3%, Colombia - 9%. So I thought maybe Latino foids are loyal.

The only reason I came to this conclusion is because of the divorce rates. Chile has a divorce rate of 3%, Colombia - 9%. So I thought maybe Latino foids are loyal.

Divorce is expensive . Thats the reason rates are low and spicland is poor as shit

Something I noticed here in the US, why are Latina women always pregnant? They're like breeding machines.

Whenever I'm out in public, the only women I see with a pregnant belly or baby strollers or crazy kids running around everywhere are Latinas.

When I went to the emergency room of the hospital, at least 70% patients there were Latinas with their kids trying to get medical treatment.

I predict that in 20 years, the US population is going to be like 50% Latinos. They're the only ones having so many kids in this country it seems.
Especially mexicans
I want to move out of NYC as well maybe North New York because I like the cold

Man ngl. I always liked latinas. Not their attitude of course. They have that short tempered reputation. And are not very smart (think AOC)

But they have nice tits and asses (think AOC). and are prettier than noodlewhores.

But yea Latinos are not as scary to be around as blacks but the thought of getting stabbed or robbed at gunpoint is still always there.

I would never wanna visit Latin America.

I've been trying to ascend with latinas. Brush up on my spanish. Hang out in the more hispanic parts of the bay that are not too ghetto. I figured if they fuck like crazy and have kids all the time, that one might at least give me a chance. Especially if they are not too white washed and grew up mostly with Hispanic friends, they are kinda oblivious to the Anglo hatred and mocking of Asian men.

As opposed to psychotic entitled white or noodlewhores. Gotta be 6ft tall, white only, and make north of 100k a year.

Last edited:
I would like but they would probably wont approve my visa cuz im a poorcel :cryfeels:
Just cross the border illegally with your other compas, chico.
IDK, some Latinas come across as hypergamous and materialistic to me. That's why they want to marry Americans (both blacks and whites) in general so they can come to the US, take that green card and run off. Also, Latinas who live in hoods also tend to mix with niggers.
Especially mexicans
I want to move out of NYC as well maybe North New York because I like the cold
Yeah, there are a lot of Mexicans here despite being far away from the Mexican border and being very cold during the winter. Probably because NYC is a sanctuary city where ICE and law enforcement won't bother you (unless you commit a crime), and also because there's plenty of jobs and good social services/welfare over here.

This also got me curious though, if they are a bunch of beaner over here why don't you also see them en mass in Toronto or Montréal if they're not that far from NYC in terms of latitude. Also, Toronto is a sanctuary city where undocumented people are protected as well. Maybe they would like "Canada" even better because of the public healthcare and like the USA is another first-world country with multiculturalism and diversity, and their "currency" is still much more valuable than pesos. Also, "Canada" never abused Latin American countries the way the USA did. I'm sure the gringos up there would gladly accept Latinos as they are less racist than the redneck hillbillies down here.

But tbh, I want to move out of here too. Probably move out of the state and the East Coast in general. The cost of living is too damn high, crime is going up, gun laws are strict, and I want to live somewhere in the country close to nature where I don't have to deal with spics, niggers, fags and kikes. Hopefully I can start moneymaxxing so I can save up and buy some land somewhere off-grid.

I was considering move to "Canada" since there is no spics there and most of the country is wilderness. I would still want to see how it is like up there, probably might visit or start out in Toronto or Montréal since those are the closest major cities in "Canada" from where I am at and maybe I want to learn French, so if I like it up there and decide to go that route I would settle either in the forests Northern Ontario around Hudson Bay or in Alberta.

But more likely, I'll probably move to one of the northern Rocky Mountain states here in America, probably Idaho or Montana, and maybe close to the "Canadian border" in case if I need to go over that side. Or maybe even Alaska.

Just live alone far away from civilization in the woods where I can hunt, fish, build my own yurt, probably without smartphones or Internet because I don't want the government to track me and also I don't want the influence of the Internet, and probably not have to pay sales tax or state property tax either.
Man ngl. I always liked latinas. Not their attitude of course. They have that short tempered reputation. And are not very smart (think AOC)

But they have nice tits and asses (think AOC). and are prettier than noodlewhores.

But yea Latinos are not as scary to be around as blacks but the thought of getting stabbed or robbed at gunpoint is still always there.

I would never wanna visit Latin America.

I've been trying to ascend with latinas. Brush up on my spanish. Hang out in the more hispanic parts of the bay that are not too ghetto. I figured if they fuck like crazy and have kids all the time, that one might at least give me a chance. Especially if they are not too white washed and grew up mostly with Hispanic friends, they are kinda oblivious to the Anglo hatred and mocking of Asian men.

As opposed to psychotic entitled white or noodlewhores. Gotta be 6ft tall, white only, and make north of 100k a year.
Yeah, spics aren't as bad as niggers. And some of the foids can be hot ngl ("Canadians" are jealous of us because we're always getting them and they are not).

I still think Latinas are overrated. But yeah, they aren't as bad as noodlewhores that everyone seems to worship way too much which is unjustified and without knowing what they're really going to deal with.

But yeah, I would still avoid going to Latin America or even hoods that are predominantly Hispanic, tbh.

Last edited:
you hate being a non sex haver.