Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [RANT]I FUCKING HATE LIVING AROUND LATINOS!!!

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I hate being called Latino. I hate being called "Hispanic". I hate the loudass foids in my family yelling and screaming all over me. I hate it when strangers start a conversation with me in Spanish assuming I must speak that language even though English is my preferred language. I hate hearing Spanish music being blasted out in the street every fucking night when I'm trying to sleep. I hate having to associate myself with other spics and beaners. I hate how we pander to niggers and their toxic "culture" and how niggers think we're supposed to like them and be our allies or that we're one of them while they take our women. I hate how they are bringing crime and shooting up bodegas and stabbing people. I hate how they worship America so much as if they aren't any other alternative first-world country that also provides the same freedoms and economic opportunity. Maybe without the bullshit this country has like having to worry about being uninsured and instead going somewhere that has free healthcare.

Why is it always this goddamned country these spics run to and not everywhere else even though this is the same country that invaded their own countries and disposed democratically-elected governments with dictators that oppressed their own people to pander for the Zionist Uncle Tom and Big Business?

Why do Latinos always want to come to the US? This country is fucking overrated to me. "Freedom and opportunity" is bullshit when our government is corrupted by lobbyists, and where the cost of living here is going way up while the value of the dollar is plummeting down with all this debt from our irresponsible government. And why does this country panders to illegals so much? They're not here to improve the country, sooner or later the cartels are going to come over here and turn this place into just another murderous shithole. They don't care about America, they just want the welfare. When they come here, they just end up living in run down hoods in the projects or end up homeless. Soon these beaners are going to take up more than half the country.

And this is an English-speaking country, I don't want to be hearing and reading signs that are in a foreign faggot language.

This is one of the reasons why I want to move to "Canada". To get away from the spic invasion that is going on here. I fucking envy you leafs who are really lucky you don't have to deal with the spic problem. And you don't have a classification for Hispanic/Latino in your census because they are a very very small and insignificant minority there because your "country" is immune to us. Maybe I won't be seen as Latino in "Canada" since I already speak English and I could replace my Spanish with French, so that the next time someone talks to me in Spanish I can respond to them in French. And I would much rather be around pakis, curries, chinks, injuns and Maghrebis than other spics.

I just hope someday to fuck off from NYC, away from the spics and niggers, and just move somewhere out in the countryside or in the woods where I don't have to be around them and I don't have to hear another word in Spanish or be seen as Latino.

Last edited:
Aren’t all Latino males forced to drink alcohol at like 13 to prove they’re a man if they were to choose a life of sobriety they have chosen to be exiled from their family?

Aren’t all Latino males forced to drink alcohol at like 13 to prove they’re a man if they were to choose a life of sobriety they have chosen to be exiled from their family?
Yeah, we're that fucking stupid. I've known underage drinkers who also smoke fucking hookah all day. Though fortunately I don't drink.

Why do Latinos always want to come to the US? This country is fucking overrated to me. "Freedom and opportunity" is bullshit
In the USA you can make in an hour what you can make in another country in a day. That's why.

If you live in California, you should greencardmaxx. Find a green card digger

In the USA you can make in an hour what you can make in another country in a day. That's why.
The dollar is still going to shit, the rent is getting high and minimum wage isn't enough anymore. And those working illegally or in restaurants aren't even paid minimum wage because there is no protection for undocumented workers.

Why not "Canada" or Europe? What's wrong with those countries and what do they don't have that America has?

Last edited:
Why not "Canada" or Europe?
This people are travelling on foot. It would be hard to swim all the way to Europe, especially considering they drown crossing a 10 metre river.

high IQ. I went to middle school full of Latinos. they are degenerate as fuck

This people are travelling on foot. It would be hard to swim all the way to Europe, especially considering they drown crossing a 10 metre river.
But my family is from half-an-island in the Caribbean and they came here by plane. Tell me if they didn't bought a ticket to New York, why won't they instead get one bound for Toronto or Madrid?

But my family is from half-an-island in the Caribbean and they came here by plane. Tell me if they didn't bought a ticket to New York, why won't they instead get one bound for Toronto or Madrid?
Canada is being overrun by Sand-Niggers tho.

Good riddance

It's really sad when the most recognised thing about your culture is that your womens are sexy and whores.

Maybe it's just me. But that's how the media always portrayed Latinos to me. Just a a bunch of people whose women are chads and tyrones sex objects.

Something I noticed here in the US, why are Latina women always pregnant? They're like breeding machines.

Whenever I'm out in public, the only women I see with a pregnant belly or baby strollers or crazy kids running around everywhere are Latinas.

When I went to the emergency room of the hospital, at least 70% patients there were Latinas with their kids trying to get medical treatment.

I predict that in 20 years, the US population is going to be like 50% Latinos. They're the only ones having so many kids in this country it seems.

The rare and fabled Domnicincel. I know haircuts are a total meme but with Dominicans and Boriqua it seems like just keeping a tight fade is enough to get l*tina foids. Have you tried fademaxxing and shaving lines in your head?

yikes sweaty, I believe Latinx is the preferred nomenclature

I would rather have that than spics, tbh.
Good riddance

It's really sad when the most recognised thing about your culture is that your womens are sexy and whores.

Maybe it's just me. But that's how the media always portrayed Latinos to me. Just a a bunch of people whose women are chads and tyrones sex objects.
To me, I feel like Latinas are pretty overrated, almost to the same level as noodlewhores. Yeah, many Latinas are naturally pretty, but the ones that look like fake white (as in really pale but still has brown eyes, dyed blonde hair, facial features look somewhat off) are unappealing.

I also don't see Latinas as exotic because I am already Latino and I live around them. They're very hypergamous, materialistic and self-absorbed whores though.

Also, tbh with you @Algeriancel I do find nafri women to be very attractive. Too bad most of them live in France and "Canada".
Something I noticed here in the US, why are Latina women always pregnant? They're like breeding machines.

Whenever I'm out in public, the only women I see with a pregnant belly or baby strollers or crazy kids running around everywhere are Latinas.

When I went to the emergency room of the hospital, at least 70% patients there were Latinas with their kids trying to get medical treatment.

I predict that in 20 years, the US population is going to be like 50% Latinos. They're the only ones having so many kids in this country it seems.
True, I fucking hate them tbh. And notice that it's foids doing this shit. They get knocked up by some random beaner back in Mexico and then they go to the border to give birth and use their anchor baby to stay in the US without reprehension. Even our immigration system benefits foids doing this shit.

I really hope we start a eugenics program to get beaners forcibly sterilized and all anchor babies to get aborted.
The rare and fabled Domnicincel. I know haircuts are a total meme but with Dominicans and Boriqua it seems like just keeping a tight fade is enough to get l*tina foids. Have you tried fademaxxing and shaving lines in your head?
Nah, I'm a turbomanlet, brown-eyed, and autistic. I'm not like the other ones that are tall, hazel eyes, either very dark skinned or tanned.
Just be latino.
Cope. Most of us are ethnic manlets. And our foids only want Chads and Tyrones with money.
yikes sweaty, I believe Latinx is the preferred nomenclature
I am not falling for that liberal bullshit. The older Latinos who are first-generation immigrants are deeply conservative Catholics and machista, and won't accept gays and feminism. Unfortunately, the millennials and zoomers who were born and grew up here especially in liberal cities like New York are becoming libfag Democrats thanks to our education system and Chicano Studies.

I like tacos
:feelsokman:
And the young foids with big asses
:feelsohh:

Don’t care for their gangs or music, bunch of face tatted mutts who secretly worship niggaz while screaming they hate them
:feelsUgh:

I like tacos
:feelsokman:
And the young foids with big asses
:feelsohh:

Don’t care for their gangs or music, bunch of face tatted mutts who secretly worship niggaz while screaming they hate them
nigger

I will say this though, Latinas are more attractive than noodlewhores, in my honest opinion.

I will say this though, Latinas are more attractive than noodlewhores, in my honest opinion.
This is true. But they're still overrated, and I don't find them that special tbh. I would much prefer white and sandnigger foids.
Aren’t you some sort of mexi mutt?

Your mom fucked the border guard to get safe haven for her family and mutant son
:feelskek:
No, I'm Dominican and we are all already mixed.

This is true. But they're still overrated, and I don't find them that special tbh. I would much prefer white and sandnigger foids.

No, I'm Dominican and we are all already mixed.

Gross

Do different Latinos hate each other?

Like do Caribbean Latinos hate Mexicans and vice versa?

In the US they seem to lump all Latinos into one monolithic category, which is inaccurate in my opinion.

I know, I'm ashamed of being from an island full of mongrels.
Do different Latinos hate each other?

Like do Caribbean Latinos hate Mexicans and vice versa?

In the US they seem to lump all Latinos into one monolithic category, which is inaccurate in my opinion.
Not at all. Latinos generally go along very well to each other since we all speak Spanish and live in the same hoods. At it's common for Latinos of different countries to marry and have kids with each other. I have friends that are Mexican. Though I have heard in Cali that Mexicans are somewhat racist against blacks (maybe by extension Caribbean Latinos because we have black blood, whereas most Mexicans generally do not).

Two of my best-friends, one is Mexican and Ecuadorean, and the other one is Dominican and Honduran.

Last edited:
Damn you also dislike this languaje and degenerate culture. We are really that fucked up in South America.

Also, tbh with you @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/17/17883.jpg?1624698633 [/UWSL]@Algeriancel I do find nafri women to be very attractive.

You want em?. Take em.

I'll switch places with you any day.

Not at all. Latinos generally go along very well to each other since we all speak Spanish and live in the same hoods. At it's common for Latinos of different countries to marry and have kids with each other. I have friends that are Mexican. Though I have heard in Cali that Mexicans are somewhat racist against blacks (maybe by extension Caribbean Latinos because we have black blood, whereas most Mexicans generally do not).

Two of my best-friends, one is Mexican and Ecuadorean, and the other one is Dominican and Honduran.

That's interesting.

That's interesting.
Yeah, at the end of the day we are all Latinos. Dominicans and Puertoricans side with Mexicans more than we do with Haitians and Jamaicans. We don't consider ourselves West Indian, tbh.

Do you find your own women ugly?

Tbh, I don't know why you would want to date niggerfied mongrels, tbh.
They are. They just have pale skin so ppl think they're pretty. Ppl worship non dark skin.

And I'll love me a big booty niggress.

They are. They just have pale skin so ppl think they're pretty. Ppl worship non dark skin.
I like berber and bedouin nafri foids, tbh. Even the olive and caramel skinned ones. Preferably one that can still speak Tamazigh and read and write in Ifinagh so she can teach me the language and to her kids.
And I'll love me a big booty niggress.
Ah, I see you're going Pan-African now.

I like berber and bedouin nafri foids, tbh. Even the olive and caramel skinned ones. Preferably one that can still speak Tamazigh and read and write in Ifinagh so she can teach me the language and to her kids.

Ah, I see you're going Pan-African now.
Why learn a dead language that's gonna only gonna die even more?. Why not Japanese and Japanmaxx.

Imagine all the tight pushy bush you can have.

truth they are having most of the kids now

Why learn a dead language that's gonna only gonna die even more?. Why not Japanese and Japanmaxx.

Imagine all the tight pushy bush you can have.
You mog me because you guys have your own language for over thousands of years, as well as having maintain your bloodlines racially pure while isolated high in the mountains when the Arabs, Turks and French invaded.

I wonder why nafris are nowadays major weebs and have a crazed obsession for Japan. There is this one Japanese actress who is half Algerian Berber, and then there's that streamer Pokimane with that weeb shit and selling merch with Japanese katakana. At least they're all moonspeak.

You mog me because you guys have your own language for over thousands of years, as well as having maintain your bloodlines racially pure while isolated high in the mountains when the Arabs, Turks and French invaded.
Bruh. No one's really pure. Not that some ancestors from hundreds or thousands of years matter to me. But you really shouldn't feel shit about being a nigger or cumskin. Being a nigger/cumskin is more of a mentality than a race imo. Plus we live in times where your kind can easily larp. If some jogger thinks he's an ancient Egyptian Hebrew. Then goddamn it you're spanish arab if you want to.
I wonder why nafris are nowadays major weebs and have a crazed obsession for Japan. There is this one Japanese actress who is half Algerian Berber, and then there's that streamer Pokimane with that weeb shit and selling merch with Japanese katakana. At least they're all moonspeak.
[UWSL]Idk about the whores in the west larping as anime fans. But in here boys grew up watching mainly anime. Like 90% of the shit you'll watch is anime. And foids watch Turkish drama. Sometime Mexican drama too.[/UWSL]

Bruh. No one's really pure. Not that some ancestors from hundreds or thousands of years matter to me. But you really shouldn't feel shit about being a nigger or cumskin. Being a nigger/cumskin is more of a mentality than a race imo. Plus we live in times where your kind can easily larp. If some jogger thinks he's an ancient Egyptian Hebrew. Then goddamn it you're spanish arab if you want to.
So I can LARP as Taíno and say that I am original to my island who's definitely not mixed with eurospic or nigger?
[UWSL]Idk about the whores in the west larping as anime fans. But in here boys grew up watching mainly anime. Like 90% of the shit you'll watch is anime. And foids watch Turkish drama. Sometime Mexican drama too.[/UWSL]
Like Dragon Ball and Pokémon and shit? And what's with Arab foids and novelas, don't you guys watch French and Spanish imports?

So I can LARP as Taíno and say that I am original to my island who's definitely not mixed with eurospic or nigger?
I mean. Can u speak the language and pass the part ? :feelsthink::feelsLSD:
Like Dragon Ball and Pokémon and shit? And what's with Arab foids and novelas, don't you guys watch French and Spanish imports?
HXH. One piece. Naruto. Dbz. Pokemon. Detective conan. Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai. 7 samurai. Black cat. Virtua fighter. solty rei. Monti cirsto. That's what I vaguely remembered watching as a kid. :feelsbadman:

Foids love drama with giga chads. There's used to be this Mexican drama with a blonde chad (Cuidado con el ángel). I remember foids were foaming to see the male love interest. we don't watch french shit unless it's french anime :lul: . And not sure about Spanish. Maybe some do.idk tbh.

I’m sorry you have to deal with having the same blood they do. I feel the same about my Pakistani blood, couldn’t imagine beaner blood.

6018.jpg

Theresastickinmyanus

I mean. Can u speak the language and pass the part ? :feelsthink::feelsLSD:
Unfortunately, no. Taíno is a dead language and the Spaniards forced their own language on us. So, we don't have a language of our own where we can speak amongst ourselves.
HXH. One piece. Naruto. Dbz. Pokemon. Detective conan. Ginga Sengoku Gun'yūden Rai. 7 samurai. Black cat. Virtua fighter. solty rei. Monti cirsto. That's what I vaguely remembered watching as a kid. :feelsbadman:
I guess anime is a good cope, but I don't expect Maghrebis to be weebs. They're more busy reading the Quran and going to mosque.
Foids love drama with giga chads. There's used to be this Mexican drama with a blonde chad (Cuidado con el ángel). I remember foids were foaming to see the male love interest. we don't watch french shit unless it's french anime :lul: . And not sure about Spanish. Maybe some do.idk tbh.
Yeah, my mom used to watch a lot of novelas, before she became a born-again Evangelical Christian. I guess both Hispanics and Arabs have shared a thing for them.

Also, are the shows there dubbed in French, Arabic or Darija?

I hate being called Latino. I hate being called "Hispanic". I hate the loudass foids in my family yelling and screaming all over me. I hate it when strangers start a conversation with me in Spanish assuming I must speak that language even though English is my preferred language. I hate hearing Spanish music being blasted out in the street every fucking night when I'm trying to sleep. I hate having to associate myself with other spics and beaners. I hate how we pander to niggers and their toxic "culture" and how niggers think we're supposed to like them and be our allies or that we're one of them while they take our women. I hate how they are bringing crime and shooting up bodegas and stabbing people. I hate how they worship America so much as if they aren't any other alternative first-world country that also provides the same freedoms and economic opportunity. Maybe without the bullshit this country has like having to worry about being uninsured and instead going somewhere that has free healthcare.

Why is it always this goddamned country these spics run to and not everywhere else even though this is the same country that invaded their own countries and disposed democratically-elected governments with dictators that oppressed their own people to pander for the Zionist Uncle Tom and Big Business?

Why do Latinos always want to come to the US? This country is fucking overrated to me. "Freedom and opportunity" is bullshit when our government is corrupted by lobbyists, and where the cost of living here is going way up while the value of the dollar is plummeting down with all this debt from our irresponsible government. And why does this country panders to illegals so much? They're not here to improve the country, sooner or later the cartels are going to come over here and turn this place into just another murderous shithole. They don't care about America, they just want the welfare. When they come here, they just end up living in run down hoods in the projects or end up homeless. Soon these beaners are going to take up more than half the country.

And this is an English-speaking country, I don't want to be hearing and reading signs that are in a foreign faggot language.

This is one of the reasons why I want to move to "Canada". To get away from the spic invasion that is going on here. I fucking envy you leafs who are really lucky you don't have to deal with the spic problem. And you don't have a classification for Hispanic/Latino in your census because they are a very very small and insignificant minority there because your "country" is immune to us. Maybe I won't be seen as Latino in "Canada" since I already speak English and I could replace my Spanish with French, so that the next time someone talks to me in Spanish I can respond to them in French. And I would much rather be around pakis, curries, chinks, injuns and Maghrebis than other spics.

I just hope someday to fuck off from NYC, away from the spics and niggers, and just move somewhere out in the countryside or in the woods where I don't have to be around them and I don't have to hear another word in Spanish or be seen as Latino.
@Idlevillagercel @Dregster666 do you agree

@Idlevillagercel @Dregster666 do you agree
I don't think @Idlevillagercel lives in burgerland. I think he's still in Uruguay.

@Netzachcel, have you consider bordermaxxing to come over here?

Unfortunately, no. Taíno is a dead language and the Spaniards forced their own language on us. So, we don't have a language of our own where we can speak amongst ourselves
Well. I guess not taino specifically then.

I guess anime is a good cope, but I don't expect Maghrebis to be weebs. They're more busy reading the Quran and going to mosque.
They can do both

Also, are the shows there dubbed in French, Arabic or Darija?
All of them. Some arabic. Some french. Some darijia.

What about anime dubs in Tamazight?
The nationalist berber parties here usually advocate for the language to be used more. I guess if the government was more nationalistic more people will use it. And eventually replace arabic as the most prominent.

The nationalist berber parties here usually advocate for the language to be used more. I guess if the government was more nationalistic more people will use it. And eventually replace arabic as the most prominent.
And do you support making Tamazight an official language and be used more even in media?

And do you support making Tamazight an official language and be used more even in media?
There was a time when I was ultra nationalistic.

Now I'm indifferent. That's the least of my problems.

There was a time when I was ultra nationalistic.

Now I'm indifferent. That's the least of my problems.
You mentioned that you are Chaoui. Are they pale and white passing as the Kabyles, or more caramel and Arab looking? And are Berber languages mutually intelligible to each other, or at least have a standardized form that everyone can understand?

You mentioned that you are Chaoui. Are they pale and white passing as the Kabyles, or more caramel and Arab looking? And are Berber languages mutually intelligible to each other, or at least have a standardized form that everyone can understand?
It depends on the region. We are very wide spread. Some tend to mix. Some don't.

I would say the berber language is very much mutually intelligible like 70%. Kyble and chaoui even toureg don't have a problem understanding each other.

I don't think @Idlevillagercel lives in burgerland. I think he's still in Uruguay.

@Netzachcel, have you consider bordermaxxing to come over here?

I would like but they would probably wont approve my visa cuz im a poorcel :cryfeels: