Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant: Having money does not mean you can't be incel! Not if you have "micro-mannerisms"

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Okay saw someone replied this on 4chan.

"You are very confused.
Incel = Broke
Anyone with money can have sex. All women are whores. You must profit first to escape inceldom."

First off, prostitution doesn't count. otherwise there is no such thing as being an incel because there are super cheap hoes that will fuck you for a few bucks in some places in the world. Even the high end ones that charge like 1000 bucks. I'm sure most people here (maybe?) have that. But it doesn't count if you use a prostitute.

And for girls in general this is BS. I've got a middle class house, a pretty big savings account, portion in stocks, car paid off but not super fancy. If I wanted to, I could buy a more high end luxury type car but it would wipe my savings account out. All in all I'm worth, with all my money, assets, and things, like 400 to 500k dollars and I'm in my early 30s. I know that's not rich status, but it's not poor by a long shot. I've been an incel since I hit puberty.
I dress nice, I have a nice car, house, money, etc. I've bitched about this before on here. But girls don't care about that if you're not Chad.

I think I'm fucked, because it's a combination of my voice, maybe face (although people keep telling me I look fine but they're probably lying) and uncontrollable subconscious mannerisms. That last one is probably a big one right up there with my voice. I say "um" and "uh" a lot and I can't help it. I've been trying for this past year or more to not do that but I can't help it. Idk. I also sound really dorky but in a creepy not cute way. And my face is nothing to write home about. But there so many microscopic things I do that turn gurls off. If I try to not do one thing, or a few things, I end up not being able to prevent myself from doing other things. Like I point a lot when I talk, so me and this guy watched and ER video and he pointed out that ER pointed when talking sometimes. I didn't even notice but apparently pointing when talking is something that turns girls off. Apparently I have some other "micro-mannerisms" that I share with him. The guy is basically a Chad/self proclaimed pick up artist, he said I do a fuck ton of stuff that turns girls off. And it's subconscious on everyone's part. For me I can't tell I'm even doing it, and girls don't know why they don't like me. So when I ask them, they'll find some excuse on why they dont like me because they themselves don't even consciously know but their brains see it and mark me and give the "wrong/bad vibe" feeling to them. Since girls are emotional they wont think too much about it and just not like me for it. He said I act like I have a light form of autism. I suspect I might have it, last counselor I went to suspected I might have it but I've never been tested or officially confirmed to have it.

Uhg... see this shit.This is why there is truth to the idea that it's hopeless when you're incel. Unless woman have no choice, they will choose not you. Back in the day, women HAD to put up with men with micro-mannerisms now they don't have to so they choose not to.

He's bluepilling you. Chad can stim and still get laid.

Money is one of the most important things in life. And while it will get you women if you have enough of it, they'll never actually want you or love you like they love attractive people. Just a soulless relationship where she pretends to love you while nagging you and using you for your money and manipulating you and making your life miserable.

He's bluepilling you. Chad can stim and still get laid.
Money is one of the most important things in life. And while it will get you women if you have enough of it, they'll never actually want you or love you like they love attractive people. Just a soulless relationship where she pretends to love you while nagging you and using you for your money and manipulating you and making your life miserable.

It is the most important, period. Without it, you literally can't sustain your life.
There is more in life than simply sustaining it.

It's like saying that to be a violinist the most important thing is to own a violin.

Without the violin, the violinist's talent literally means nothing.

Likewise, there is nothing to life if you're dead.

water wet
Most tasks entail many requirements. Just because every single one of them are absolutely necessary, doesn't make any single one representative by itself of the task.

Owning a violin is a trivial aspect of being a violinist.

Like you also need two hands, but no one would argue that having two hands is "the most important thing" for playing violin.

Necessity and importance are different concepts.

Last edited:
I am not broke and I am a gigatrucel.