Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment rank your obesity from 1 to 9 and then tell me at what numerical point you would begin to get disgusted with a foid

I between 5 and 6,closer to 5 and I won't fuck females above 6.

I'm a 6 or 7
but i get disgusted when a woman gets to be about a 7 or 8, but it really just depends on her overall shape and stuff.

more than 5 is overkill imo

3, i could deal with 6 but 7 and beyond is too much

im 3. for the foid a 5. the 1 foid is disgusting

Last edited:
I'm seriously underweight. I haven't been functional enough lately to even go buy food. I am malnourished. I haven't been to shower for a month now (almost exactly). I haven't even opened my phone since last autumn. I haven't been able to do my household chores.

Forget to answer: I am 1 and I would get disgusted for 1 and 6-9. But if they liked me, I would try even them. Maybe the 1 could fix her eating disorder and the overweight could lose weight. (I have reduced my weight from 100 kg to under 50 kg now. Only times I have been overweight were in mental hospital forced to take medicines that fucked my normal metabolism. When I could stop the medicines (I took every single dose involuntarily), I slowly returned to my normal weight without doing anything to my eating habits).

Last edited: