Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rank their smv if they were men

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Admiral
★★★★

their names from left to right:

Hanni, Hyein, Danielle, Haerin, Minji

imo (including face and height)

1: Danielle
2: Hyein
3: Minji
4. Haerin
5: Hanni

Last edited:
Faggot trait: you know who they are

They'd be pretty boys

Don't care, their male versions will be undesirable by even their own mongoloid women.

They'd be pretty boys
all would have appeal except haerin and hanni. Hanni even among asians is giga non dimorphic and Haerin would be a school shooter with taht ipd and pct

Last edited:
Don't care, their male versions will be undesirable by even their own mongoloid women.
northeast asians may get smv mogged by their own women (who are 1st or 2nd for the most part on the race tier list depending on lots of circumstances) but they still mog a lot of the ricecels in the west who are products of non nt chinese immigrants (ugliest north east asians)

They all look the same to me

Gooks are ugly, hate them.

0 SMV if they were male

I typically don't do non-Aryans, but Danielle can receive my potent brown seed.

They all look the same ffs. And they look like they were born male.

Hanni tier 11 on looks scale

this is why graycels are mocked

do you think join date is the date of when you get blackpilled? actual retard
ive been blackpilled for longer than you i guarantee bro. I dont give a fuck if you got blackpilled one year earlier or some shit.

ive been blackpilled for longer than you i guarantee bro. I dont give a fuck if you got blackpilled one year earlier or some shit.
wow bro, you are so crazy. so sigma alpha epic blackpilled bateman batman truecel incel megacel

wow bro, you are so crazy. so sigma alpha epic blackpilled bateman batman truecel incel megacel
you literally made fun of me for being supposedly blackpilled late. nice projection dumbass

you literally made fun of me for being supposedly blackpilled late. nice projection dumbass
i mocked you for being a graycel and posting some weird asian girl fantasy post. i don't care if your join date was 1960, my point is you are a graycel and post some dumb ass shit and have other graycels on the post joining in on your weird asian girl fantasy which is typical graycel behavior

I hate skinny foids with no curves. If they were curvy and had some thickness they’d be so much sexier

i mocked you for being a graycel and posting some weird asian girl fantasy post. i don't care if your join date was 1960, my point is you are a graycel and post some dumb ass shit and have other graycels on the post joining in on your weird asian girl fantasy which is typical graycel behavior
You’re a 2022cel who probably got blackpilled in 2021 and you’re still calling me graycel lol. i just made this post to see what people think of their smv if they were men cuz u dont see those kinda posts here, theres nothing else to it.

You’re a 2022cel who probably got blackpilled in 2021 and you’re still calling me graycel lol. i just made this post to see what people think of their smv if they were men cuz u dont see those kinda posts here, theres nothing else to it.
i was blackpilled in 2019 actually, i just preferred the layout of reddit way more than this one. still do think reddit has a much nicer layout.

was around for r/ incel, braincel, incelswithouthate

but reddit went nuclear on any incel community so i had to come here

i guess this post itself isn't bad, but the other grays that piled on with a weird asian girl fantasy for them made it bad

Are they related or did they all go to the same surgeon?