Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rank indian subcontinent countries from favorite to least favorite

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
1-India
2-Nepal
3-Bangladesh
4-Pakistan
5-Sri lanka
6-Bhutan
7-Maldives

I have no deep knowledge or personal experience regarding the region, so my list is based on what I heard about the specific countries from the news or people who were there, and of course what I read about them on the internet.

So basically, this is my impression of the countries, maybe accurate, maybe far from reality

1. Maldives - very popular and wealthy tourist destination
2. Bhutan - secluded, not particularly wealthy country, but with a generally fair and likable monarch
3. Nepal - mountainous country stuck between two giants, Mount Everest is there, I remember when most of the royal family was massacred in 2002, that made the news in my country too
4. India - I cannot say anything about them what hasn't already been said on this forum a million times.
5. Pakistan - India's neighbour, they are constantly fighting with one another, both possessing nuclear weapons, while most of their population is poor. There are much less streetshitting jokes about them than about India, but their culture and historical heritage have much less prestige in the Western world.
6. Sri Lanka - A small country that most people in Europe only heard of because of the 2004 tsunami and the constant troubles with the Tamil Tigers, always seemed to be a potentially beautiful, but extremely unstable and dangerous country for me.
7. Bangladesh - By far the worst reputation in the West, people usually associate them with extreme poverty and inexplicably high fertility rate, and not much else.

I thinking nothing of the Indian subcontinent

1. Singapore
2. Mauritius
3. Trinidad and Tobago
4. Suriname
5. Guyana
6. Indonesia
7. Malaysia
8. UAE
9. UK
10. "Canada"

their culture and historical heritage have much less prestige in the Western world.
They do not have a cultural or historical prestige outside of the indian context

They do not have a cultural or historical prestige outside of the indian context
At least they invented yoga and now all foids are doing it thanks to Chadpreet gurus giving hands-on teaching on Tantra and the Kama Sutra.

7. Bangladesh - By far the worst reputation in the West, people usually associate them with extreme poverty and inexplicably high fertility rate, and not much else.
This is the complete opposite now: it has the lowest fertility rate and one the highest GDP per capita on the subcontinent.

This is the complete opposite now: it has the lowest fertility rate and one the highest GDP per capita on the subcontinent.
Thanks for the update, at least they're doing better now.

1. Bangladesh - Joy Bangla. I like the cricket team, they don't shit on the streets. They are not an Islamic hellhole like Pakistan nor a cucked toilet like India. Also no relations with Israel. Amar Sonar Bangla.

2. Pakistan. They honour kill foids here. Pakistan Zindabad.

3. Bhutan. Isolationist country that has no relations with any other country than India or Bangladesh. As a result of this no influence of globomo.

4. Maldives. Islamic country so foids are curtailed a bit. Although they let western whores frolick there freely for tourism bucks. That is why they are further down in my ranking.

5. Sri Lanka. They are the wealthiest country of a reasonable size in currystan (the population of the Maldives is negligible). They discriminate against Dravidian Tamils and they have diplomatic relations with Israel (the first country on my list to do so). I do like some of their cricketers like Jayasuriya, Muralitharan, Ranatanga and Dilshan

6. Essentially just a satellite state of India with Mt Everest. I hate India more, only reason Nepal is above India is because they are not India.

7. Where the fuck do I even start? They elect faggots like Modi who wants to expel India of currcel Muslims. They are cucked and worship foids, especially white foids. I hate their cricket team, BCCI is everything wrong with cricket. They have very strong relations with Israel because they hate Muslims. They shit on the streets as well. I could go on and on and write an entire essay on this. Hindustan Murdabad.

In my opinion it's

Bhutan
Maldives
Sri Lanka
India
Nepal
Pakistan
Bangladesh

Bangladesh is like the shithole of shitholes. Don't ever step on that country it's like real life hell on earth literally even worse than death. Pakistan is not that far off either.

In my opinion it's

Bhutan
Maldives
Sri Lanka
India
Nepal
Pakistan
Bangladesh

Bangladesh is like the shithole of shitholes. Don't ever step on that country it's like real life hell on earth literally even worse than death. Pakistan is not that far off either.
No, Pakistan is definitely far worse off than Bangladesh now: they’re poorer, more politically unstable, illiterate, have shorter life expectancies, and are much lower iq extremist muzzies than us.

bhutan and the maldives look nice

1. Pakistan (Savage people because foids have no rights there)
2. Nepal (Beautiful country foids are kinda slutty tho whereas guys are hard working)
3. Bhutan (Beautiful country, Beautiful people and Beautiful culture)
4. Maldives (Beautiful country)
5. Srilanka( Beautiful country people are ugly tho)
6. Bangladesh (Again Ugly people but beautiful country)
7. India (Everything is ugly excluding the Himalayas)