Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rank east asian women

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
For me

1. Japanese
2. Korean
3. Chinese

Japanese due to eyes and having smaller faces than koreans. Chinese just have too many aliens.

a minority of chinese can be the best looking

Dunno about 1 place but koreans for sure are last

Dunno about 1 place but koreans for sure are last
their eyes can be cute due to epicanthal folds reducing pfl/pfh ratio and theyre the most cold adapted so puffiest faces

All the same bruv

Hungry Food GIF
no

For sure koreans has biggest turanid elements and they are more robust than both chinese and japs on average slightly

For sure koreans has biggest turanid elements and they are more robust than both chinese and japs on average slightly
Tungid not Turanid

Imo best East asian phenos are either choshiu or middle sinid for foids

While overall i always thought that viet and thai foids ( not all of course ) are best looking asian women.

especially annamid and east shanid

While overall i always thought that viet and thai foids ( not all of course ) are best looking asian women.
thai girls look like abominations but they have tall faces going for them. idk y they have it as theyre sea. Northern viets are ok but they tend to have garbage colouring and bad gook features like wide nose.

she looks kinda northern chinese

Japanese foids
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>

Gook foids
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>

Han chinkoid foids
chinkoid foids

Japanese foids
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>

Gook foids
<power gap>
<power gap>
<power gap>

Han chinkoid foids
chinkoid foids
my grandmother has light brown eyes

Jap look the best

Imo best East asian phenos are either choshiu or middle sinid for foids
when ninon frauds shes easily stacylite tbh but shes like htb unfrauded due to garbage chin and overly high gonial

For me

1. Japanese
2. Korean
3. Chinese

Japanese due to eyes and having smaller faces than koreans. Chinese just have too many aliens.

This Chinese foid looks uncanny tbh

This Korean foid looks like a meme

This Japanese woman is a yendere who indetifies as femcel.

And attractive people of the same race look like siblings.

All suck. I can't tell the difference. I have made plenty, of threads before saying I hate all Noodlewhores. They can't give you chad sons, no matter how attractive they might look. They fraud with suregry, makeup, and skin lightening, contacts and hair dye to look more causcaian. I can't stand them