Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Randy stair the tranny incel.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
What I like about Randy Stairs is that he at least left behind a lot of material. Many hours of videos and audio plus the diary stuff.
Randy Stair was an incel he had never even kissed a girl. And he was heavily influenced by Eric Harris and Dylan Kleebold.

What i don't like is this tranny shit. Saying he was a girl. Wtf is up with that? That is just so weak. The second thing I don't like about Randy Stair is his attack. He should have gone berserk at a school or something. Not his damn work place with 4 people in it.

How do you guys feel about the incel Randy Stair?

He was meh and was no incel.

What i don't like is this tranny shit. Saying he was a girl. Wtf is up with that? That is just so weak.

It sounds like you're trying to negotiate with him. As if you wanna imagine this is some fleeting failure of character and he could've been "talked out of it."

Screenshot 20240206 024137

He was meh and was no incel.
He said it himself in his material. He was an incel, he had never been with a girl. He hadn't even gotten a kiss in his whole life. What is that if not an incel?

He said it himself in his material. He was an incel, he had never been with a girl. He hadn't even gotten a kiss in his whole life. What is that if not an incel?
Are you retarded?

It sounds like you're trying to negotiate with him. As if you wanna imagine this is some fleeting failure of character and he could've been "talked out of it."
I feel like he would have been more respected if it wasn't for this tranny shit.
I don't feel I could have talked him out of it though.

I feel like he would have been more respected if it wasn't for this tranny shit.
I don't feel I could have talked him out of it though.

Don't look past the tranny shit. It's who he was. You shouldn't make excuses or apologies for insanity. You shouldn't be like "D'oh, if only it wasn't for this little thing." It's not a little thing. It's fundamental to who he was.

Don't look past the tranny shit. It's who he was. You shouldn't make excuses or apologies for insanity. You shouldn't be like "D'oh, if only it wasn't for this little thing." It's not a little thing. It's fundamental to who he was.
Yeah! You have a good point Bro. I respect you for it.

True. He shouldn't have targeted his grocery store. He should've went to a college football game, got an ar, and targeted femoid cheerleaders and the football jocks. Those are the people who deserved it. Not 80 year old grandpa.

He's not even incel I think he has at least chadlite looks. He's just a retard that was obsessed with ghost girls. If I had his physical vessel I could've had 100s of tight pussies wrapped around my cock by now.

True. He shouldn't have targeted his grocery store. He should've went to a college football game, got an ar, and targeted femoid cheerleaders and the football jocks. Those are the people who deserved it. Not 80 year old grandpa.
I agree 100%. I would have loved it if had blasted an entire football field.

ong this is the case with most mass shooters, they completely fail at thier objective due to acting on impuse instead of planning it out

He's not even incel I think he has at least chadlite looks. He's just a retard that was obsessed with ghost girls. If I had his physical vessel I could've had 100s of tight pussies wrapped around my cock by now.
He was a virgin, he never even kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend. Never nothing. He was 100% incel!

It's just that stupid tranny shit that shames him. I guess he figured the only way to get a girl was to become one himself. Sissy...

ong this is the case with most mass shooters, they completely fail at thier objective due to acting on impuse instead of planning it out
Sadly most don't plan it out unlike this fucking legend.
New Zealand shooter thumbs up

He was a virgin, he never even kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend. Never nothing. He was 100% incel!

It's just that stupid tranny shit that shames him. I guess he figured the only way to get a girl was to become one himself. Sissy...
He doesn't even look ugly nigga. If he actually tried and not act like a retard he could get girls. He's a fucking fakecel tranny scum.

Randy is a controversial character. I’m not sure how I feel about him.

I get strong normie vibes from him. I think his problem was that he wanted to be successful at something (youtube, music, animation), but nothing worked out. It pained him so much that his mental health started to go to shit.

The story of my life isn’t so different, I sucked at most things I was passionate about and became more and more detached from reality as a result of my dissatisfaction with it. The difference between me and him is that I dropped the hobbies I wasn’t good at and my unrealistic expectations and tried again with the things in life that had potential (that being university, and I finally graduated after dropping out many times). My sanity has returned slowly but surely.

Randy on the other hand kept banging his head against a wall until his mind was too broken and he completely lost touch with reality. His trannyhood was probably the result and his expression of his complete rejection of his reality and his contempt for his reality.

I hate suggesting Jew theRapists, but in Randy’s case, I think he could have been saved if he got help and he would have become a normie (with the help of a therapist who wouldn’t have turned him into a tranny!).

But being a normie was not what he wanted, he wanted to be more than a normie, he wanted to be famous. If he just wasn’t so stubborn, he would still be alive today and happy with a girlfriend, no doubt about it.

He was a faggot tranny fuck him

What I like about Randy Stairs is that he at least left behind a lot of material. Many hours of videos and audio plus the diary stuff.
Randy Stair was an incel he had never even kissed a girl. And he was heavily influenced by Eric Harris and Dylan Kleebold.

What i don't like is this tranny shit. Saying he was a girl. Wtf is up with that? That is just so weak. The second thing I don't like about Randy Stair is his attack. He should have gone berserk at a school or something. Not his damn work place with 4 people in it.

How do you guys feel about the incel Randy Stair?
OH YEEE READY TO JOIN THE GHOST SQUAD?

Randy is a controversial character. I’m not sure how I feel about him.

I get strong normie vibes from him. I think his problem was that he wanted to be successful at something (youtube, music, animation), but nothing worked out. It pained him so much that his mental health started to go to shit.

The story of my life isn’t so different, I sucked at most things I was passionate about and became more and more detached from reality as a result of my dissatisfaction with it. The difference between me and him is that I dropped the hobbies I wasn’t good at and my unrealistic expectations and tried again with the things in life that had potential (that being university, and I finally graduated after dropping out many times). My sanity has returned slowly but surely.

Randy on the other hand kept banging his head against a wall until his mind was too broken and he completely lost touch with reality. His trannyhood was probably the result and his expression of his complete rejection of his reality and his contempt for his reality.

I hate suggesting Jew theRapists, but in Randy’s case, I think he could have been saved if he got help and he would have become a normie (with the help of a therapist who wouldn’t have turned him into a tranny!).

But being a normie was not what he wanted, he wanted to be more than a normie, he wanted to be famous. If he just wasn’t so stubborn, he would still be alive today and happy with a girlfriend, no doubt about it.
This was an insightful and interesting read Bro. Thanks for sharing and glad to hear you are doing good.

Randy Stair killed innocent people. His targets were poorly chosen

I'm afraid of stairs...