Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

random whore felt the need to flex some larp about her beta bux for no reason

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was standing outside smoking a cig when some random whore walked out the store and was picked up by some random normie in his standard car. when the whore got in she for some reason felt the need to say, extremely loudly to make sure everyone around them could hear, “OMG WHY DIDNT YOU PICK ME UP IN THE LAMBO I CANT BE SEEN IN THIS”

I don’t understand. Why do whores feel the need to lie and rub (let’s be honest, most likely even larp) shit in random strangers faces that have never even said a word to them?

Last edited:
99.99999% chance of it being a LARP. :feelsaww:

her betabux should of beat her up

99.99999% chance of it being a LARP. :feelsaww:
duh. The beta bux normie must have felt quite bad when his whore felt the need to say this shit out loud, literally flaunting him for being a wallet with money he probably doesn’t have.

Lol
I experienced something similar today
I was fixing my motorcycle in the garage today when I heard a woman coming by through the sidewalk talking to someone on her cellphone very loudly
Then she basically yelled very slowly something like “I can’t believe that you called me a whore… something something”
It was a youngish blonde, probably mid to late 20s, not weird looking at all
Everyone on the street noticed, I saw the bar owner at the other side of the street and he was laughing so I started laughing out loud too hahaha
Toilets really are crazy these days